The Confrontation

You groaned as someone shook your body trying to wake you up. "Are you okay, Y/N?" You recognised it as Thor's voice. You groaned a yes as you tried to sit up and open your eyes. You were still in the training room.

"What... what time is it?" You looked at Thor who seemed rather perturbed. You did feel a lot better than you did before but couldn't muster what exactly had happened. All you could remember was getting in the elevator for the training floor.

"Nine in the morning." He answered. "What happened? Where's Steve?" He asked.

You shook your head, "I don't... I don't really remember." You mumbled, trying to get a peak into your memory. "Maybe we fought..." you began to fathom. "Yeah. He was... mad because I was drunk." You recalled with a confused look. Then it all came at once, the murmurs and the humiliation. You stood up and so did Thor, helping you stand as you stumbled a bit. "I have to go... I have to apologise to him..." you spoke.

"No. This is enough. I cannot see you like this anymore." Thor said in a stern tone. "You will tell how Steve has been bullying you to everyone or I will." He said.

"Thor please. It was I who ruined it all, he was ready to give me a chance. It's not his fault." You said, still having a bit of a headache.

Thor sighed seeing you close your eyes and flinch a bit, he understood you were still hungover. "Come with me, you need medicine. But I am not done with you." He said and helped you to the elevator. You leaned on him for support as you waited for the elevator to reach his floor which happened to be much higher than yours. Upon arrival, you noticed that his room was rather very monotonous and everything was too big. Thor sat you down on his bed and went to get some medicine, he was rather proud when he got you the right medicine since he had learned the midgardian ways. You took the pill with some water and sighed, knowing Thor will probably pick on the topic. Thor sat down on the bed next to you and put your glass on the bedside table. He put a hand on your shoulder and gave you a sympathetic look.

You sighed again, "Just say it, dude." You said.

"I think you should leave." Thor said in a low voice.

You heard it but couldn't really make out what he had said. "What?" You asked again.

He cleared his throat. "I think you should leave." He repeated. "Clint's always around you, Steve's off balance and Tony... he might not say anything but I'll never forget the look on his face when you broke the kiss and left him to run after Clint." He said.

You furrowed your brows, utterly confused. "I kissed Tony?"

Thor sighed. "Yeah." He gave you a sad smile. "You were pretty drunk last night." He said.

You groaned and rubbed your face. "Fuck..." you mumbled. You looked at him, confused. "What do you mean you'll never forget the look on Tony's face?"

Thor sighed. "Tony's always been interested in you. But I think he's confused by how he exactly feels for you." He said. Your face told him it all needed a little more explaining. "Tony has been into you ever since you got here. But over time, his feelings developed more of as a fatherly figure or an elder brother. That's what he told me anyway. But how he kissed you back last night..."

"Woah. That is too much to take in." You rubbed your forehead. Thor just looked at you with pity as you tried to comprehend everything.

"And you want me to leave?" You asked after a couple of minutes.

"That seems to be the safest solution." Thor said sadly.

"Running away never solves anything, Thor. You know it better than I do." He looked at you in confusion. "I know what happened between you and Jane. I know why you moved to Earth." You gave him a warm smile.