The Remedy We All Need

"Jarvis, show me video footages of Clint reading my journal." You spoke, still a bit unsure. But the screen in front of you lit up and you could see Clint sneaking around to take out your journal to read, sometimes when you were out of the room or sometimes when you were asleep.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Thor held your hand to calm you down, hoping he wouldn't have told you about it. But he agreed on the fact that it was not right for Clint to intrude your privacy like that with reading your texts and your journal.

"I just..." you breathed in and out. "That's why Clint never asked me why I did it all..." your heart was beating fast. You were an open book now, Clint knew everything about you.

"Y/N?" Thor looked around the room worriedly. The metal furniture was bending and crushing. You looked at Thor who looked at you. You looked around the room and it all stopped.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't..." you stood up. Thor looked at you and pulled you into a hug.

"It's okay." Thor patted your back. "I'll get you water." Thor said and walked over to the table that had a jug and a glass. He turned back to look at you, you were still trying not to use your powers and calm yourself down. Thor pulled out a pack from his pocket and poured in the contents into the glass, the solution was clear. He handed it to you and you drank it all. Soon enough, you felt your eyes drooping. Thor picked you up and tucked you in, "You should sleep. Goodnight, Y/N." he kissed your forehead and turned off the light. You fell in a deep and dreamless sleep.

***

Clint was put on sedatives too. He had a panic attack and it took everyone in the team to calm him down. Bruce had left a little before with Natasha because with Clint breaking all of the stuff, it was all unbearable for him. Clint was currently on the couch. He had cried himself to sleep after being injected with sedatives.

***

You woke up to an aching head. You sat up holding your head as you slowly opened your eyes to look out of the window. It was dawn. And slowly everything came to you one by one, everything that had happened the night before. You felt someone shuffle on your bed and you turned to see Thor asleep. You saw the already made bed on the couch. You chuckled a little knowing Thor probably tried to sleep on the couch but couldn't fit. You sighed. Your mind was much clearer now and you could think a little better. You drank some water from the glass on the bedside table and was just about to stand up when you saw Clint walk in.

He looked at you and his eyes were quick to fall on Thor next to you on the bed. He didn't say anything, his expressions didn't flinch. He just turned real quick and walked out of the door. He just wanted to get out and not be in the situation he thought he was in.

Your eyes widened and you immediately ran outside barefoot. You were quick enough to catch up to him. "Clint stop." You grabbed his hand and he turned to look at you. He was crying.

"It's okay." He mumbled, wiping his tears but they just kept coming. "Thor's a lot better than me. I know." He tried to sound cool but his voice broke.

"Clint it's nothing like that. He probably just slept in my room to make sure I sleep fine." You told him. "I love you." You said, looking into his eyes.

He sobbed at your words and pulled you in an embrace, wrapping his arms around you as if he feared letting go of you. "I'm sorry. I really am." He sobbed into your neck. "I love you so much." He cried, his whole body was shaking as he tried to speak.