Becoming Boring Like Steve Rogers: 101

"What? You've got to be kidding me." Clint said, utterly shocked at what you had just said. You had went straight to you room after your talk with Steve and had found Clint still asleep. You woke him up gently made coffee for the two of you before you told him you were going to move in with Steve. "No!" He protested.

"It's just a matter of sometime, Clint. And you know how I want Steve to trust me more." You held his hand, trying to make him understand.

Clint sighed, "Not everyone in this world can like who you are, Y/N. You just have to accept it sometimes." He said, looking concerned for you.

You kissed his cheek and sat closer to him, "We both know you can't stop me." You said. "He probably just wants to keep an eye on me and see that I train well. Isn't that good?" You asked him.

"How the fuck is he going to train you anyway? He literally lost to you." Clint said.

"There are many things you don't know Clint, and let's just keep it that way for now. Steve learned to discipline himself inspite of all the muscle and the powers that serum gave him, I won't be able to find a better teacher." You debated.

Clint sighed, "Fine." He puffed his face like an angry 5 year old. You chuckled and kissed him. Clint smiled at that and kissed you back lovingly. "But he hurts you in anyway, you're going to tell me." You rolled your eyes and nodded. "I'm serious Y/N."

"Alright alright. I will." You chuckled. "You're cute when you're serious though." Clint rolled his eyes and kissed you.

He broke the kiss when your stomach grumbled. Clint chuckled as you turned red, "Come on, let's have some breakfast." He said, taking your hand and going to the main floor. You were surprised to see everyone together watching TV. They welcomed you two as you walked and Clint refused to let go of your hand. Tony had ordered the breakfast and they were done eating theirs. You took yours with Clint and sat down on the couch with the others.

Steve gave you a questioning look. You nodded to assure him that you had not changed your mind. Nobody spoke really, you just ate with Clint and watched the TV with others. It was rather uncanny that nobody was fighting over the remote and they were all watching a stupid game show, perhaps they all were hungover. You chuckled to the thought, making everyone look at you as if you were crazy.

Steve cleared his throat, "Stark, will you get someone to help Y/N move his stuff?" He asked him.

Tony looking confused, "Move his stuff?" He looked at you.

You grinned, "Steve's agreed to help me train. His only condition though is that move in with him." You said, earning you and Steve a look from everyone.

"Move in with him? What kind of a training is he going to give you?" Natasha asked.

"That is not to happen." Thor spoke, concern for you after what Steve did this morning.

"Biggie's right. Why exactly do you need him to live with you anyway? You can train him well enough just now." Tony turned to Steve.

"It'd be better if-" Steve spoke up but you didn't really listen him speak.

"He's the trainer, it's his ways." You said.

Steve said, "See? No discipline. He has a lot of things to learn." And everyone fell silent.

"Well. He sure has a point at that." Natasha spoke up.

"Can't say no to a disciplined Y/N." Bruce said.

You pouted and looked at Clint, as if complaining about the others. Clint shrugged, "Well."