The Sexual Frustration and The Dubious Invitation

You woke up to light snoring and opened your eyes to see Clint with his head on the backrest of the couch as he slept. You smiled as you sat up, pulling your head off of his lap and laid him down. You put a blanket over him and went to the bathroom. You washed your face and went to the living room, it was almost five in the evening, you noticed via a clock on the wall, as you made your way to the kitchen to get something to eat.

You noticed Steve in the kitchen, drinking juice. He was leaning on the counter, watching the stove as he was cooking something. "Hey Steve." You said nonchalantly as you grabbed a packet of chips from the shelf.

"I'm making dinner, it'll be ready soon." Steve said, eyeing as you opened the bag of chips.

You sighed, eating from the packet anyway. "Look, I'm sorry." You said, sitting on the counter opposite from him.

"For what?" He asked, putting his glass down and checking on the pan on the stove. You knew he understood exactly what you had meant by how avoided your eyes.

"For the way I acted during the training." You said anyway. "I shouldn't have said those things. Hell, I shouldn't have walked out like that." You mumbled.

There were a couple of minutes of complete silence as Steve worked on dinner and you munched on your chips before he decided to speak up, "You were right." He mumbled, still refusing to meet your eyes. "Maybe it was personal during the training." He said in a voice so low that you were surprised you could make out of what he had said.

You took a deep breath, "It's been more than a month, Steve..." you mumbled, looking down at your hands. You had put the chips aside.

"So what, Y/N? What do you expect? Just for me to forget it all and move on?" He looked at you, anger in his eyes. He couldn't see how you failed to understand him.

"You said yourself that we won't be anything more than friends!" You exclaimed, though keeping your voice low. "God, I thought you'd be more mature about it, Captain America." You muttered under your breath, using that particular salutation in a disrespectful way to the current situation. Steve didn't hear that last comment though.

Steve moved over to you and stood directly in front of you. You were thankful to have been sitting on the counter which allowed you to be at eye level with him despite your height difference. "And I'm not asking anything more than friends." He put his hands on the counter on your sides which kinda made you feel trapped.

You gulped, "What?"

"Ever since that day... I can't stop thinking about you." He said and you saw how his eyes faltered down to your lips. "You were my first, Y/N. I can't just let you walk over me like that." He said, leaning in dangerously close to you so you were breathing the same air.

"Steve... I think I should go." You said and jumped off of the counter but he didn't move and now you truly were trapped.

"Don't deny it, Y/N. I know you want it too." He said and pulled your chin up by his hands and kissed you gently.

"C-Clint must've woken up by now..." you mumbled, your own body betraying yourself as your face blushed and you felt yourself leaning in to his touch even when you didn't want to.

"I can give you the things Clint can't." He said, leaning down and whispering it to your ear as he hovered his lips lightly above your neck. An electric feeling coursed through your body, making the hair at the back of your neck stand up as his baritone ringed in your ears inevitably. "I know you two haven't been physical with each other. I can smell it." He said and that was enough. You pushed him back. He growled as he stepped towards you again.