1"

y/n;

As kids, I never in a million years would have guessed that Jungkook would turn out the way he did.

He was such a sweet an innocent child, completely opposite of how he is now.

Jungkook and I have been best friends since practically birth.

Our parents were best friends and I guess that automatically made us best friends too.

Everything was fine up until our junior year of high school, which is where the problem began.

Jungkook had gotten this girlfriend and they were hella in love, to the point that you thought they'd get married and grow old together.

They lasted all the way up until junior year of college, where she cheated on him in the worst way possible.

The bitch slept with his close friend then bragged about it right in front of him.

After that, Jungkook wasn't the same.

Instead of being the cheerful guy he once was, he became a dick.

He started smoking anything he could get his hands on, his grades dropped, and his friends left.

Everyone got sick and tired of how he was acting and they gave up on him.

I was the only one who stayed around and to this day I've been trying to motivate him to get his life back on track, and still, I fail.

Even though he was a jerk and the biggest douche bag you'd ever meet I couldn't help but to still be wholeheartedly in love with him.

Crazy, I know.

I knew he'd never see me how I saw him and I've come to accept that but I just couldn't let go of how I felt.

It felt stupid to continue on but he was my first love, what could I do?

A noise jolts me out of my thoughts and I glance over just as Jungkook comes walking into my bedroom.

He sits down in my chair and kicks his feet up onto my glass table, small pieces of dirt falling from his shoes.

"Yah! Were you raised outdoors!" I hiss, swatting at his legs.

He simply ignores the comment and glances up at me from behind a pair of dark framed sunglasses.

"Pass me a cigarette, huh?" He says, gesturing to his bag he had thrown on the floor in the process of plopping his ass down on my chair.

"Pass your classes, huh?" I say as I push his feet off my table, his legs hitting the floor with a thud.

"I'm good." He laughs as reaches over and jerks his backpack to his chest.

He opens it and pulls out a pack of Marlboro Reds, pulling one out and placing it between his lips.

I watch his movements as he brings the lighter up and sets fire to the cigarette.

"You just love killing your lungs, don't you." I says, standing up and cleaning off the table he had dirtied with his shoes.

"Yes, I do actually." He says simply.

I sigh as I glance over at him once more before sitting down beside him.

"You know I'm always here for you, right?" I begin.

"I'm not sitting through this speech again, see ya!" He says and with one last puff of his cigarette, he grabs his bag and leaves.

I let out a breath and bury my face in my hands.

At this point in time I really think I've lost him.

I'm afraid I may never get my best friend back.

:
A/n: So I decided to publish the jk story because for a while I doubted myself and wrote more of this one than the Hoseok one. I'm still going to finish the Hoseok story but I figured I should just post this one because there's times to laugh as to where the Hoseok one is more serious. So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy this story because I like this one too !! This is my twentieth story btw and that's just crazy to me. To think I've published that many stories. I just hope you guys are enjoying what I write because I really am trying my best and growing every day and with each story I progress more and more. Thank you guys for reading my stories and for supporting me. It means the world to me so thank you. I love you. ❤️❤️