4"

"I'm exhausted!" I cry out as I throw my body down on the desk.

"It's only our second period." Jimin points out.

"Exactly." I whine.

The day had just begun and I already wanted death.

"Ms L/n!" Our professor calls out and I jerk my head up attentively.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Stay with us. I know it's a boring lesson but don't let me lose ya." He says and I bow my head and let out a breath.

I hear Jimin laugh from beside me but I don't say anything about it.

Once classes finally end Jimin and I make our way around campus for lunch.

"Hey." I hear someone say and I turn around to see a girl standing by us.

"Hey." I say, sounding more of a question than a reply.

"I was just wondering if you've seen Jungkook. I heard you guys are really close and well, he hasn't texted me back so I was wondering if you knew why." She says.

She seemed to be younger, an underclass man.

Possibly a freshman or sophomore.

"I don't know where he is and who he bones doesn't have anything to do with me. Sorry." I say and begin to pull Jimin away.

"That was a bit cruel don't you think?" Jimin asks, nervously glancing back behind us.

"The world is cruel."
:
"Come on Jimin! Just once!" I beg, following behind the blonde haired man as he tried to run away.

"Not happening." He says as he stops to catch his breath.

"All I want is the notes. Why are you being so mean?" I whine.

"You promised you wouldn't give the notes to Jungkook last time and then you did. How do I know you won't do it this time too?" Jimin asks, hands on his hips.

"I won't."

"Are you lying?" He questions.

I don't say anything and he shakes his head.

"Please. Just this once." I say.

He looks at me, sighs, and pulls a notebook out of his backpack.

"Thank you, Jimin. I promise it's the last time. I just don't want him to fail." I say and Jimin just shrugs it off.

I quickly take pictures then hand it back to him.

"You can't help him forever ya know." I hear Jimin mumble under his breath.

"I know I can't but I can at least help him now." I say.

The look on Jimin's face was unexplainable and I couldn't quite put my finger on what it meant.

The room falls silent and none of us says a single thing.

My phone going off broke the silence.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? I'm bored." Jungkook's voice sounds from the other line.

"Busy. Why?" I say simply.

"I just said why. I'm bored." He repeats himself.

"Then do your work. I'll send you pictures so study." I say.

"Aish. You're so bossy." He hisses from the other line.

"And you're a dick. What's the difference?" I say and Jimin laughs from beside me.

"Are you with someone right now?" He asks into my ear.

"Yeah I'm with Jimin. Why?" I ask.

The other end is silent then the call disconnects.

"What was that about?" Jimin questions.

"Who the hell knows, honestly." I say and he laughs and leans his head back on the couch.

"We should go somewhere." Jimin smiles over at me.

"Like where?" I ask.

"Anywhere. As long as we're together"

-
A/n: So I have exams coming up and I have a really stressful project to present tomorrow and my anxiety is so high. I just haven't had the right mindset to write, honestly. Which is ironic bcuz my presentation is on the career choice of writing😅😅but after that and finals we get a five day break so hopefully I can write steadily then. I hope you guys understand. ❤️