13"

"If this bitch doesn't get out of my way I'm going to karate chop her in the tit."

"I see you're the same cheerful person as always." Jimin says, laughing at what I had just said.

"Very funny." I mumble as I glance around the school yard in search of one person and one person only.

That's when I spot him sitting by himself with a camera in his hands.

I can't help but smile.

"You should go to him." I hear Jimin say.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course I'm sure." He says.

"Thanks." I smile as I hug Jimin quickly before making my way over to Jungkook.

"Hey." I say.

He moves his face away from the camera and glances up at me.

"Hey." He says.

"Get any good pictures? How long have you been over here?" I ask as I sit down beside him.

"Eh and about five minutes? Maybe ten." Jungkook says.

I take a leap of faith and say something I wasn't sure I would regret or not.

"Do you still have that video of us kissing?"

Jungkook turns to look at me, eyes somewhat wide as he becomes flustered at the question.

"How did you know about that?" He asks

"I went back and talked to the girl. She told me she recorded it." I laugh.

"Why would I still have it?" He asks, sounding almost offended.

"Right. Sorry I asked." I say and go to stand but a hand stops me.

"Yes, I still have it." He says and my heart stops.

Had I heard correctly?

"You do?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says as he hands me over the camera, hiding his face.

When I find it I click play and as soon as Jungkook kisses me I feel my face heat.

I can't believe that girl had gotten our first and only kiss on tape.

"Wow that's awkward." I say honestly as I hand the camera back.

"I'll delete it-"

"No don't! I mean.." I was becoming flustered as his eyes burned into the side of my face.

"Y/n. I have to tell you something." He begins.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I-"

The bell rings cutting him off.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I have to go. Tell me later, okay." I say and rush off in the other direction.

My face was on fire and I thought my heart was going to explode.

I think I know what he was going to say but I wasn't sure if it was right or if it's just what I wanted to hear..

I sigh and make my way to class.

I guess I would just have to wait to find out..
:
After class I rush to find Jungkook.

Every bone in my body was telling me to go to that asshole who in fact wasn't an asshole at all.

When I get outside I spot him standing under an umbrella looking around.

That's when I notice it was raining.

I was too in a hurry that I hadn't even noticed the water crashing down against the sidewalks.

"Jungkook!" I call out.

He turns his head, his dark brown hair moving effortlessly across his forehead.

He jogs over to me and I get under the umbrella.

"I guess we're walking home." I say and he makes an mhm sound.

"Did you just want to come over? We have to talk anyway." I say and he looks down at me then nods.

The walk home was silent all except for the rain falling down around us and on top of the umbrella above us.

Once we finally reach my apartment we head inside and I make tea to warm us up.

"Thanks." Jungkook says as I hand him the cup of hot liquid.

I sit down across from him and sip at my drink, being careful not to burn my tongue but failing.

"So, What were you trying to say earlier?" I ask, moving back on the couch.

"Right.." He says, gazing at me from over the cup.

I wait for him to speak.

"I don't know why this is so hard." I hear him mumble, so inaudible that I almost missed it.

"Just say it. You know you can talk to me." I say.

"I know." He says and I see a small smile slip onto his lips.

"Good. So just come out and say what you have to say."

"Y/n..I think I'm in love with you."

[...]
-
A/n: THE MIC DROP REMIX WAS SO GOOD OK GOODBYE