15"

"I really hate you. You know that, right?" Jungkook moans for the ninetieth time today.

"Yeah, I know." I grin as I lean back on the chair that was in Jungkook's room.

"So, are we dating now or?" Jungkook asks and I look over at him, a smile spreading across my face.

"Well do you want to?" I ask.

"Would I have asked if I didn't want to?" Jungkook says and I chuckle and shake my head.

"I guess not. Okay, sure." I say even though on the inside I was screaming.

"It's a bit weird dating your childhood friend, isn't it?" He asks and I shrug.

"I mean I've been wanting this since forever so I don't think it's that weird." I say.

"That's understandable. What do we do now?" He asks.

"You're the one who's been in a lot of relationships. Shouldn't you know?" I ask and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to do the stuff we did." Jungkook says and I scrunch my nose.

"Nah b, suck your own dick."

"What are you saying? All we did was go to movies and arcades." Jungkook says and I look over at him and bust out in a fit of laughter.

When he continues to look at me with a serious face I stop.

"Wait, you were serious?" I ask.

"Yes. I'm not that easy, y/n. You may think I sleep around and I may have made it seem that way but I've actually only slept with two people in my life." He says and I'm genuinely shocked by this.

"Amazing." I whisper to myself then shake my head.

"Okay so say you really didn't have sex with any of the girls you were with. What did you do then?" I ask.

"Some making out. Some other stuff. I never slept with any of them though. Not to the fullest extent anyway." Jungkook says.

"Okay Okay. I got it."

"I see the picture loud and clear." I say.

"Sorry." He says and I laugh.

"Then I guess I have a great idea on something we can do." I begin.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks, glancing over at me.

"Want to play overwatch?"
:
"I'm gonna beat your ass!" I yell out as I shove my elbow into Jungkook's stomach.

"Yah! You're cheating!" Jungkook cries out.

"No I'm not! I'm just-" but I'm cut off as Jungkook grabs my chin and turns my head to face him, stopping my words.

"W-what are you doing?" I stutter, my face heating.

His eyes search my face and he smiles.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." He laughs as he lets go of my face and continues playing the game.

"Asshole." I mumble as I pick up the controller and begin to play again, my face still burning.

I'll get you back, jungcock.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'll get you back for that.
:
Jk;

I kept glancing over at y/n who was still faintly blushing from what had happened moments before.

I smile to myself and continue to play.

After hours of playing overwatch y/n announces that she wants to go home.

"You have to?" I ask, frowning as I watch her stand.

"I have to do my work. Tomorrow I have a big test." She says as she begins to gather her things.

"Lame."

"Just like you." She mumbles back.

"What did you say?" I ask, standing up and inching closer to her.

"I said you're lame." She says back confidently.

"Oh really?" I ask, taking another step closer.

"Really."

The grin on her face is calling me, drawing me to her.

Finally I get to her and pull her into my arms.

"It's so hard to resist you." I mumble into her ear.

"Then don't." She breathes.

I pull my head back and stare at her, dazed.

I lean forward to kiss her but my lips hit a hard surface.

When I open my eyes I see that y/n had moved and I was kissing the wall.

"You should see your face right now!" Y/n says while bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Yah!" I yell as I move back.

"Sucks to suck doesn't it." She laughs as she holds her stomach.

I watch her with narrowed eyes as she laughs at me.

"Payback is a bitch isn't it?" Y/n chuckles as she throws her head back then makes her way towards the door.

"I'll see you around, babe." She grins then leaves.

A smile lingers on my face as I shake my head and watch her leave.

She truly was one of a kind.

[...]