11"

When we finally got back home I fell back into my bed with a sigh.

I didn't know why Jungkook was acting the way he was but I didn't have time to think about that.

I need to figure out what I'm going to say to Jimin.

Sure, Jimin is really cute and sweet but he knows I'm in love with Jungkook.

I know it'll hurt but I have to reject him.

I still want to be his friend. I don't want to lose him so I hope he understands that.

With that in mind, I lay down and try to sleep.
:
"We're going to miss you so much!" My mother cries as she pulls me into a big hug.

"I promise to call when I get back to Seoul." I say.

"Please be safe." She says as she waves goodbye.

Jungkook bows his head then we head out.

As soon as we get on the train Jungkook puts his headphones in and stares out the window.

I was happy to see that he was wearing a grey hoodie with blue ripped skinny jeans.

It just felt comfortable this way.

When he wasn't trying so hard for that whole "I don't give a fuck, I'm a bad boy." Look.

Part of me was excited to go back to Seoul but I was also nervous about the conversation with Jimin.

I didn't want to hurt him.

That's the last thing I wanted to do.

He means too much to me.

After one more glance in Jungkook's direction I let out a sigh and pull out my phone to text Jimin.

We should talk. I'm on my way back to Seoul now. -y/n.

Within seconds I get a text back.

Of course. See you soon. - Jimin.

I slide my phone back into my pocket and lean back in the chair.

Although I was nervous I needed to do this.

It was technically my fault..I mean why the hell am I so damn charming?

Sigh.

Now I have to figure out how to do this without hurting my best friend.
:
Jk"

On the train ride from Busan I notice that y/n is awfully quiet.

Part of me wanted to talk to her but I figured she wouldn't want to.

I was fighting with my own mind about this.

Being in love sucks when it's one sided.

I glance over at y/n who was nodding off.

I scoff and shake my head at how funny it looked but soon the laugh was taken right out of my mouth as her head fell onto my shoulder.

I stare down at her for a moment as I feel my heart starting to beat just a bit quicker.

Her eyelashes casted a shadow against her cheeks, her hair fell carelessly on her forehead, and her lips remained puffed out from her cheek being pressed against the surface of my shoulder.

My eyes trailed and stayed on her lips for a moment.

Memories of the kiss replay in my head and I feel my heart pounding against my chest.

Did she think about it as much as I did?

Did she like it?

Why hadn't she brought it up?

There was so many questions I didn't have the answer to.

I turn my head back towards the window and I catch myself smiling.

I don't know how it happened but I fell in love with my best friend..
:
"Y/n, wake up." I say as I shake her sleeping frame.

"Get out of my face jungcock before I cut your little dick off." She threatens without even opening her eyes.

"Yah! How do you know I'm not big?!" I ask, truly offended. My pride hurt.

Her eyes open slowly in a death glare.

"We're here." I say, trying to let go of the insult but truly, my pride was shaken.

Y/n sits up and looks around.

She yawns and sits up, her hair a mess.

I laugh which makes her glare at me once again.

Evil.
:
By the time we got back to her apartment it was going on five pm.

"Why are you still here?" Y/n asks, her voice groggy.

I don't even know why either.

"Right. I'll see you tomorrow." I say and she nods and waves me off.

With one last glance at her apartment..

I head back home, feeling the same dark loneliness inside.

[...]

-
A/n: Happy thanksgiving everyone !! I hope you eat lots and have a great day!! I don't know about y'all but I'm thankful for Bts, Bts' Park Jimin, and Bts' Mic Drop Remix ((': oh and ofc family, friends, writing, and you guys too. 😂❤️

Also look at all of the story ideas and actual stories I already started !! Look forward to those ((;