19"

y/n;

"So you two are friends again?" I ask, surprised and slightly amazed.

"Yeah." Jungkook says while trying to hide the smile on his face.

"That's great." I grin.

"As long as he doesn't try to put any moves on you we'll be fine." Jungkook says in a warning tone.

"He wouldn't." I say positively.

"You never know. I mean you are pretty hot." He smirks as he grabs my waist, pulling me into him.

"I know." I laugh as I wink.

"Well, aren't I hot too?" He asks, sounding offended that I hadn't given him back a compliment.

"I mean.." I trail off and he huffs.

"Really?" He pouts.

"I'm only kidding. Of course you're hot. No, you're Sexy." I bite my lip.

"Oh, I know." He smirks as he presses his lips to mine fiercely.

I kiss him back as he grabs under my thighs, wanting me to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

Honestly, I'm surprised I didn't break his back.

He groans into my mouth as he pushes us to a wall, my back hitting the hard and cold surface.

I break the kiss as his hands slid up to my butt.

"If you think you're getting in my pants right now you're one hundred and one percent correct." I say and he smirks and carries me into my room.

"That's one hundred and one percent okay with me." Jungkook chuckles as he sets me down on the bed gently.

Well, we all know what came next.

It was me.
:
"You're so beautiful." Jungkook says softly as he runs his fingers through my hair gently.

"So are you." I laugh.

"Me? Y/n, I'm a man." He says, eyebrows furrowed.

"You're point? Men can be beautiful too." I say and instead of arguing, Jungkook laughs.

"I guess your logic could be correct." He says and I nod.

"Of course it is." I say.

"I'm really happy that you stayed by my side this whole time. Even when I was being a huge douche." Jungkook says.

"You sure were." I point out.

"That's beside the point." He says.

"Thank you for sticking with me. Seriously, y/n. Thank you." Jungkook says in a soft and gentle voice.

"Of course." I smile as I move my head up and kiss his jaw.

"I love you. I'm sorry it took me so long to get my head out of my ass and notice." Jungkook says and I can't help but chuckle at his words.

"I always knew you were an asshat." I giggle.

"Yah!" He says back, half playfully and half hurt.

"I mean it's true." I say and he can't argue.

"Please just promise to stay by my side for the rest of our lives." Jungkook says, becoming serious.

"Why that face?" I ask.

"Please y/n. Promise me." He says, his eyes glossed.

I lean forward and kiss him gently.

"I promise."

He smiles and pulls me down to lay on his chest.

"I love you, y/n."

I smile as I cuddle into his side.

"I love you more, Jeon Jungkook."

Forever.

[...]

Tomorrow ..