20"

"Daddy look! I made a snowman!"

"We have to add a nose." Jungkook smiles as he lifts the small boy up on his shoulders to reach the face.

Y/n giggles as she watches her two favorite boys bonding together.

Jungkook glances over and sends a smile to his wife who's h/c hair is vibrant against the white world of snow around them.

"Come here." He smiles in her direction.

She wastes no time in joining his side where he wraps an arm around her, as if protecting her from the world.

A promise he had made at a young age.

"Mommy!" The small boy, their son, smiles as he reaches out to y/n.

She gladly takes him into her arms and smiles down at him.

Y/n and Jungkook has been together ever since they were younger and they would continue to be in each other's life's until death do them part.

Another promise they had made to one another.

As of now y/n and Jungkook are happily married with a baby boy named Ji-hoon.

They've been married for almost seven years now and everything was perfect.

"You know I love you, right?" Y/n smiles as she leans into Jungkook's side.

"Of course i know that." He chuckles as he leans down and kisses her forehead gently.

Y/n leans her head against Jungkook's shoulder and smiles.

Even when things got hard, she never left.

She had waited so long for him to return her love and now that she had it she'd never let go.

They were happy.

As for Jimin, he's now married and has a daughter the same age as Ji-hoon.

Every now and then they would all meet up and catch up on whatever they had missed.

They never once forgot about one another.

Things we're peaceful and happy.

Y/n and Jungkook would stay together forever and never once would they bring up the bad part of the past.

In the end you learn to forget the past and you create an amazing future.

A future with nothing but love and happiness.

Never to remember the bad habits but instead, learn to love and most importantly, to be happy.

[the end]
A/n: thank you to all of you who have loved and supported this story !! I'm glad I made it and my new story is soon to come. ((((;