6"

y/n;

"Ah finally!" I yawn as I stretch out my arms and legs then stand.

Class was finally dismissed and I was looking forward to going somewhere and relaxing.

"Do you want to go get some coffee?" Jimin asks as he stands too.

"Sure." I smile as I sling my bag over my shoulder and loop my arm with his.

Just as we get outside I catch sight of Jungkook who's leaning against the wall, a cigarette hanging from his lips and a slut hanging on his hip.

"Let's just go." Jimin says from beside me.

My eyes linger on the dark haired man for a moment before I glance up at Jimin and smile.

"Okay." I say softly and continue to walk away.
:
When we finally arrive at the cafe I find a seat as Jimin orders our things.

As much as I wanted to just relax I couldn't get Jungkook out of my head. Why did he come back to school? Was it to meet up with all the girls he's banged in the last month?

Why?

I shouldn't care but of course, I do.

I always have.

"Here." Jimin says as he gently places a cup down in front of me.

"Thanks."

"What's wrong? You seem upset." He says with concern lacing his words.

I just give him a look and instantly he knows.

"Why are you still so caught up on him? You deserve someone better. Someone who actually cares about you and doesn't have a new person every week." Jimin says.

"You just don't understand."

"You're right, I don't. I'll never understand why you like that prick when you have a guy that's crazy in love with you sitting right in front of you."

We fall silent.

I stare at Jimin in shock as the words fall from his mouth.

"Jimin..you.." I trail off, too shocked to even think of what to say and how to respond.

Before he can speak I hear my name.

We both turn our heads only to see Jungkook walking our way.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks, his voice thick with aversion.

"I can't come to a coffee shop?" Jungkook snarls as he pulls a chair from another table and slides it over, sitting in it backwards.

Jimin doesn't say anything.

"Shouldn't you be getting your dick wet or something?" I say, the jealousy clearly coming through knowing he wouldn't think much of it, he never did.

"Already did." He says and my chest tightens.

"We were in the middle of something." Jimin says and Jungkook and I both look over at him, two totally different expressions on our faces.

"Okay and I don't care." Jungkook says simply.

"Jungkook." I hiss as I elbow him.

"Of course you don't. You don't care about anyone or anything but yourself." Jimin says back, a glint of hate and hurt in his eyes.

I understand why, anyone would.

Jimin and Jungkook use to be really good friends.

Then Jungkook pulled that shit and dropped everyone.

It really did hurt so it's understandable that Jimin held a grudge.

"You're right." Jungkook chuckles.

"Can you guys please just stop." I sigh.

They both turn their heads to me.

"Okay then choose." Jungkook says.

Jimin and I both look at each other then at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Choose. Me or him." Jungkook says, a smirk on his lips.

"I'm not choosing between the two of you. You can't force me to choose between my childhood best friend and my best friend." I say.

"Best friend?" Jungkook questions, eyes half narrowed.

"Yes, best friend." I say.

"I'm your best friend, y/n. Not him." Jungkook says in a voice as cold as ice.

Jimin and I stare at him with wide and confused eyes.

"So choose." He says, his eyes hard with a look that could kill.

I look over at Jimin and my heart breaks.

I couldn't just leave Jimin but I can't lose Jungkook either.

"I'm sorry." I say to no one in particular.

"Y/n." Jimin starts.

I go silent as I grab my things and walk out.

[...]