17"

y/n;

"Bye Jimin!" I smile as I wave goodbye and head inside of my apartment.

I quickly texted Jungkook to tell him I was home then I waited.

After about twenty minutes I heard a knock on my door but no one walked in.

I walk over and open it only to see Jungkook with a huge bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Surprise!" He says while flashing a bright toothy smile.

"What is all of this?" I ask in amazement as I move out of his way so he can walk inside.

"It's how I show my love and affection to you!" Jungkook grins as he leans forward and kisses me without warning.

When he pulls back he pushes the flowers into my arms and flings himself down on my couch.

"Now come here. Let's watch a movie. I missed you."

"Are you okay? Did you bump your head? Are you high?" I question as I find vases to put the flowers in.

"I mean maybe a little." He says and my head snaps in his direction.

"Kidding." he laughs.

After I'm finished I make my way over to him and sit down beside him on the couch, turning a movie on in the process.

He leans over and places a gentle kiss onto my jaw then moves back and acts as if it never happened.

"Okay, spill. Why are you acting like this?" I ask.

"What do you mean? I'm always like this." He laughs.

"No you're not." I point out.

"Well I was sitting at home and I started missing you a lot and so I started thinking. I was thinking about how much I miss your stupid smile and your stupid cute little laugh..then I realized that I just really love you." Jungkook says and my jaw falls slightly.

"Seriously?" I ask, my heart beat quickening.

"Seriously." Jungkook smiles. 

I don't even give him a chance to say anything else as I wrap my arms around his tightly, practically breaking his bones.

"Y/n. Can't. Breathe." He says and I release him and lean my head against his shoulder.

"I love you too." I smile.

I hear him chuckle a little as his hand reaches out and grabs onto mine.

Next thing I know he pulls me into him, causing me to fall right into his chest as he wraps his arm around me tightly.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I want to cuddle." He says in a soft tone.

"Well I definitely won't refuse that." I laugh as I lay my head down on his chest.

At this point we had both forgot about the movie and were too busy staring into each other's eyes to pay attention.

"Did you have fun with Jimin today?" Jungkook randomly asks, a hint of jealousy in his brown eyes.

"I did actually." I say.

"You have more fun with me though, right?" Jungkook asks and instantly, I laugh.

"It's hard to say. It's fun to be around both of you." I say which earns a frown from Jungkook.

"I'm your boyfriend. You have to like me better." He pouts.

"Jealous are we?" I smirk.

"Me? jealous? No way. I have no reason to be jealous of him." Jungkook snaps back confidently.

"Whatever you say Mr. Jeon Jealous."

He gives me a look but chuckles.

I smile and lean my head back down and cuddle into his side more.

After all of these years I finally had Jungkook and I didn't plan on letting go.

[...]

A/n: this story is almost over )): but I do have a Hoseok story completely finished and ready to be published. I started the Hoseok story last Easter and I literally just now finished it. It was definitely the longest gap I've ever taken while writing a story but I'm glad it all worked out in the end. I hope you're excited to read it just as I'm excited to publish it !! Sadly, after the Hoseok story I haven't started any recent works. With my journalism class I just feel too busy to write freely. I haven't had any new ideas for a story but I'm really hoping to start writing stories again soon, ones that aren't in journalism class but ones I can publish for you guys. So if the time comes where the Hoseok story has ended and I still haven't wrote anything I sincerely apologize but I will try my best to start a new book soon. Ily.