10"

jk;

I went directly into my house and sat down to catch my breath.

My heart was racing and my head was spinning.

This isn't possible.

I've only ever felt this way for soon-jung, the girl I was madly in love with.

Why the hell is my heart beating so fast Just from kissing y/n.

Why did I do it?!

I couldn't stop thinking about it as I held her in my arms so I just did it.

There's no way I'm in love with y/n.

It's just not possible.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I grab my camera and go through the pictures.

As I'm looking through them I see a video I know I hadn't recorded.

I clicked play and my eyes widened as I see y/n and I under the swing.

Then I kiss her.

My heart pounds against my chest as I watch it play out.

This can't be happening..

How am I in love with the girl I've known since practically forever?!

We grew up like siblings for crying out loud!

My chest felt tight as I watched the video over and over again.

What am I supposed to do..

I like y/n.
:
Y/n;

It felt like weeks had passed since what had happened at the park but in reality it had only been two days.

In those two days I hadn't seen or heard from Jungkook but I knew he was still here.

"Honey, we're all going to go out with Jungkook's family. Please dress nice, it's a fancy restaurant." My mother calls and my eyes widen.

"I'm sick, I can't go." I lie as I fake a cough.

My mother gives me a confused look and shakes her head.

"Get ready. We're leaving in a couple minutes." My mom says before walking away.

I start internally panicking at the thought of seeing Jungkook.

I wasn't ready to face him, not after what had happened.

It may seem like I'm being a wimp but guess what, I am a wimp.
:
"Ah y/n you've grown into such a pretty young lady!" Jungkook's mother swoons as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you." I smile, practically gasping for air.

When she pulls back I catch sight of Jungkook who's wearing a suit.

I bite my lip and turn my gaze to the floor.

"This way." My father says and guides us all over to a table.

Of course I get seated next to Jungkook which only makes things a thousand times more awkward than they already were.

"How are things in Seoul? Jungkook hasn't told us very much since he's been home." Jungkook's mother frowns.

"It's been good. He's doing well in school." I lie.

From the corner of my eye I see Jungkook glance at me but I don't say anything more as I fall silent.

"I'm glad to hear that! He just doesn't seem like himself anymore." She sighs.

You're telling me.

"Really? I don't see a difference." I say.

"Thank you for always staying with him. You really do mean a lot to him." His mother says.

"Mom." I hear him hiss from beside me.

"Do you have a boyfriend, y/n? You're in your prime age where you should start thinking about marriage." His father says and I choke on air as Jungkook chokes on his drink.

Our parents give us a weird look but don't question it.

"No, I'm single." I finally say.

"A guy named Jimin back in Seoul likes her." I hear Jungkook say from beside me and I mentally curse at myself.

Jimin.

I had forgotten all about the confession.

Now I feel like shit..

I was so focused on myself that I never even gave him an answer.

"That's wonderful! What is he like?" My mother asks, flashing a smile too big for her face.

"He's very nice and sweet. He's really cute too." I say honestly.

From the corner of my eye I could have swore I saw Jungkook roll his eyes.

"That's great! Are you going to date him?" My mother asks and I feel myself becoming flustered.

"Mom." I hiss and she laughs.

"Oh I get it. I'm sorry." She says as she stops talking about it and turns her attention to Jungkook's parents.

"Yeah. Are you going to date him?" I hear and turn my head to see Jungkook sitting with his head in the palm in his hand, looking at me.

I didn't know how to respond.

I mean how the hell was I supposed to respond to that?

"When are you two heading back to Seoul?" My father asks, thankfully changing the subject.

"Tomorrow. I have some things to take care of." I say.

"I'm leaving tomorrow too." Jungkook states.

"Huh? You said you were staying longer." His mother says.

"Well I can't just let y/n go back all by herself now can I?" Jungkook says, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side roughly.

"That's true." Our parents agree.

I glance over at him but he doesn't acknowledge me as he simply let's go of my shoulders.

I let out a breath as I push my hair behind my ear.

It was going to be a long night.

[...]

: