14"

My eyes widen at Jungkook's words.

"Please say something." He says awkwardly as he scratches the back of his head.

"I don't know what to say. I'm just in shock." I say.

"It's totally fine if you don't feel the same." He says.

I laugh and lean forward.

"Idiot. I've liked you ever since we were kids." I say.

"Wait, seriously? I had no idea." Jungkook says with his mouth hung open.

"Of course you wouldn't know. I never made it obvious and even if I did you were too dense to catch it." I laugh.

"Yah! I'm not stupid!" Jungkook cries out defensively.

"Are you sure about that?" I scoff.

He gives me a look then sets down his drink.

"So, What you're saying is, you've liked me this whole time and I was nothing but a dick that messed around with other girls right in front of you?" Jungkook asks.

"Well luckily you didn't actually sleep with them right in front of me but yeah, pretty much." I say.

"I mean.. if you're into that.." Jungkook says.

"Hey, fucker!" I yell as I chuck a pillow at his head, hitting him directly in that stupid cute little face of his.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding. I'm sorry y/n. If I would have known I wouldn't have done that. I just wasn't in the right mind set." Jungkook says.

"Yeah, I know." I say but Jungkook pushes the comment to the side.

"I know what I did was a very douchebag thing to do and I'm sorry. You'll forgive me, right?" He asks.

"I mean..I guess." I trail off.

"Oh come on y/n. What will it take for you to stop being upset with me? What will make you just forget it?" Jungkook asks and I grin as I lean forward.

"Well..."
:
"I really have to do this?!" Jungkook cries out, hiding his face in embarrassment.

"Yes you do. Now get out here, dickhead!" I yell and as soon as Jungkook comes around the corner I see him wearing the hat with a penis on the front.

Drawn one of a kind by mwah herself.

"This is so ridiculous." He groans as he avoids eye contact with the people around him.

"You know I love you, right?" I say and he sends me a death glare.

"We'll see ya after class, say hello to dick and balls for me!"

One point for y/n: Zero points for Mr. Dick for brains.

Woo. How come I'm on fire.

What can I say, he's kind of a dick.

Wouldn't want to keep jerking him around.

Aha, My jokes are just too hard to beat.

[...]