Chapter-4: Accelerate.

Bautista

Bautista

"Alejandro!" Eric called my name just as I took hold of the chick's hand. She was quick to snatch it away from me.

"Don't touch me." Her bold black eyes glared at me and I could do nothing but smirk.

"Are you guys done?" Eric barked from behind me. "Let's start."

"Ready to lose?" The girl cocked her perfectly shaped brows at me. "You see, I have the best car here."

I chuckled at her.

A car better than mine, here? Nah! Not possible.

"Where is that best car?" I asked her.

She pointed her index finger at a Matte Black Dodge Challenger.

"A Dodge." I was impressed.

"A Dodge Challenger SRT Demon." She added.

"Okay. But you still think it's better than that beauty, parked over there?" I motioned towards my newly bought Aston Martin One-77. Blue headlights with black exterior, it was a perfect blend.

"Definitely. I have made all the modifications myself." She moved towards her car and I couldn't help but take a glance at her perfect ass.

Tight jeans, eh?

"It has a 6.25L HEMI® SRT V8 engine. It can run both on everyday pump gas and high Octane fuel." Her hands traced the outline of the bonnet. "It is equipped with 310/40R10 Nitto NT05R® radial tires, especially for that drag grip."

To be honest, I was shocked to the core. A girl knowing the details of her car is a very rare sight, and add to that an angelic face and perfectly sculpted body, you get a package. Half of the guys have no idea what sweet stuff they possess under that hood and here I see a girl knowing each and every detail. But there was no way I could let this girl feel glorified.

"Sweety." I took a step towards her. "You think I give a shit? How cute!"

The crowd burst out laughing and this was my cue to walk away from her.

"Asshole." She muttered under her breath but it was loud enough for me to hear.

She is so damn feisty.

"Eric, how much are you making today?" I asked the Drag track owner.

"If you win, then $550 and if you lose then just $500."