Chapter-5: Even.

Maden

Maden

My body jerked forward and the seatbelt almost cut through my skin.

After a few moments of disorientation, I finally realised what had happened. Alejandro had literally banged my car from behind and most probably destroyed the trunk.

"Bastard!" I screamed inside my car, seconds away from ripping my hair out of frustration.

I am so going to kill him.

I could almost see smoke coming out of my nose and ears. This car was just like a baby to me, I had worked for three fucking months to make it what it was.

I continued to wait in the car as I dreaded checking the damaged Alejandro may have caused. Deep breaths, backward counting were some of the many exercises my therapist had taught me to use in such situation but my efforts seemed futile. Taking in a deep breath and some moral strength along with it, I opened the driver's door and stepped out.

Alejandro stood in front of his car, with his fingers grazing his chin, probably contemplating what had gone wrong. Just the sight of him made my blood boil. His lifted his face to meet my eyes and a sheepish smile made its way onto his lips.

Men are becoming the new bitches these days. I mean who would need Queen Bees and Fake Barbies to make their lives hell, when you can always find a guy like Alejandro lurking around, in every damn corner of our green and blue planet.

"I had to save you from the cops..." I cut his irritating voice off with a glare.

"You say one more word and I'll ruin your stupid face." I whispered in a very low and terrifying voice.

Taking a few steps ahead, I finally looked at my car. The whole trunk was bent inside and the tail lights which once used to be perfect, were horribly shattered. My heart took a plunge at the painful sight, the metallic demon tail that used to be the star of my car was dangling from it now.

And Alejandro didn't even have the basic courtesy to say sorry for the devastation he had caused. What an inconsiderate and arrogant bastard!

"Well, at least we are even now." He looked at me with a blank face.

Even?

Is he fucking kidding me?

"How is this even?" I pointed at my car, still cringing every time I looked at it.

"I saved your ass from the cops and mistakingly damaged your car. You can let me out of this one."

Was he really that stupid or just pretending to be?