Chapter-6: Roller-coaster.

Bautista

Bautista

Life can go from normal to a bitchy rollercoaster ride in a matter of hours.

"What the fuck did you do to this piece of heaven?!" Dante held his head in his hands, staring in shock at my Aston Martin.

"You wrecked two cars in two months. Broke your own record, huh?" Adrian said, disappointment clear in his eyes. "What is wrong with you?"

At that moment, I just stood in the garage of Indelicato Mansion, trying to figure out a way to save my car.

"Grandma wouldn't be happy to know about this." Adrian added. My head snapped in his direction. There was no way he was going to tell anything to Grandma, nevertheless panic started to set in.

"You won't say a thing to her." I stated, trying to calm myself down.

"You've left us no choice. It's been barely two months since your accident, Alejandro. We almost lost you that day. And I can't go through that same phase again." My best friend continued to argue.

"But I am fine. See?" I extended my arms ahead of me just to show them that I had no injuries, whatsoever.

"Two months ago, you were on ventilator, even then you had said that you were fine." Adrian spat venomously. I had really pissed him off today. As for Dante, well he stood quietly beside Adrian. He never spoke between our fights. He was the saint amongst us.

"I did not do this."

"Really, then some goddess from heaven came down to this planet and wrecked your car, right?" Adrian tried to put some sarcasm into this words, but failed miserably.

"More like some goddess from our planet itself." I stated, and yet again my mind clouded with images of the goddess who had wrecked my car. My first impression of her was that she was innocent and naïve. I thought she must've borrowed her brother's car and stumbled upon the dirt track by mistake.

"You mean, a girl, did this to your car?" Dante finally spoke, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I nodded.

"You were screwing a girl in your car and then rammed something? This is dangerous too, you can't make out while driving." Adrian, once again started with his moral lesson.

This dude never stops.

"I was not screwing her, even though, I would've liked that."

"Then how did a girl do this to your car?" Dante managed to ask.

"She purposefully rammed it into a tree." I, inwardly cringed at remembrance of the same very scene. "She pushed me and I fell on my ass, then there was just the roar of the engine, the next thing I see is glass flying everywhere, headlights of my car going bat shit crazy and the air bags blown up."