Chapter-10: Devastatingly Sweet Dreams.

Cold hands touched my lower back and I stiffened

Cold hands touched my lower back and I stiffened. The tender skin and long nails told me that those were a girl's hands. I knew I had a body that a lot of girls would admire and guys would envy. One must not consider this as bragging, it was just the confidence I had about myself. I was not a perfect guy, I didn't have those ideal guy qualities. I have been perfectly aware of the fact that girls would want me for my body or my face for that matter. And which guy minds all of that? But, touching me without my permission wasn't something that I could take lightly.

Most of the females do play the woman card and do not like being touched without permission, it was sort of similar with me. Not every handsome guy would be a sex crazed, desperate for any woman bastard. That is one stereotype, a lot of us males would like to erase from out female counterpart's minds. I am sex crazed but not desperate to get into the pants of every female I lay my eyes upon.

I tried to keep the cringe expression to a minimum and turned around to see my potential assaulter. Completely opposite to assumption, she was a black haired girl who was facing the floor. She was not the same girl I had encountered earlier in the day, the one with blonde hair, pink nails and looks of desperation for a night with me.

Thanks to my height, all I could see was her head. Brutally hurt and crying Adrian was no more the center of attention as everybody's eyes were focussed on the girl who stood behind me, clutching my towel.

"I...I am sorry, your towel was about to drop." Her head was still down. "I had to grab your towel before you flashed everybody."

Now, that would've been embarrassing.

"You should be grateful." Her voice was a little notch louder but she still stared at the floor blocking the view of her face with her hair. "I literally saved your ass."

Then it hit me. Her voice. It was her voice. Without warning my heartbeat sped up. It was the same voice that has been giving me devastatingly sweet dreams for the past few days. The same voice that rang in my ears every time I thought of that girl.

"Syl..." My words came out similar to something like a gasp because I had been holding my breath for too long.

Immediately, the girl's head shot up, similar black eyes stared in mine. She looked at me as if I was some alien from a foreign planet, the one who had a green tail, a mouse like snout and etc.

Even though, I despised the girl standing in front of me, I had wished to see her again. Even though I never believed in gods but for the past few days I had been praying to whatever entity that was above us to let me see this girl, once again.

"Alejandro?" She said in such low decibels that only I could hear her. Just then I felt my towel slip, her hands slowly retreated.

"Holy..." I grappled the towel trying to protect my dignity.