Chapter-30: Roles Reversed.

Maden

Maden

I don't know for how long Alejandro stared at me. But I didn't avert my gaze from him all that while.

"What did you say?" He asked. His cheeks had turned red and goosebumps lined his naked torso and I couldn't conclude what caused them. Was it the chill? or was he affected by what I had said?

"Let's have sex." I said it bluntly. 

Tequila was definitely my liquid courage.

I observed how Alejandro swallowed in amazement. "You're drunk." He finally said.

"That makes the two of us."

"Sylvia, are you sure?" He ignored my comment.

"Yup. Alex. Let's go." I staggered a bit as soon as I stood up but was successful in maintaining my balance.

"Where to?" Alejandro was still on the grass and just stared up at me.

"I don't know. It's your house. You take me to a room where we can hook up without any disturbances." 

"Why are you being so...straightforward?" The blush on his cheeks intensified. Yup. He was drunk.

"Why are you being such a scaredy little cat? I never knew you'd be scared of having a one night stand with me."

Alejandro got up and closed the gap between us. 

"I am not scared of a one night stand with you. I'm worried about the fact that you'll regret it later." He said, his eyes shining with honesty.

"Why would I regret it later, if I'm the one initiating all of this?" 

"Because, you're drunk and you're angry. And not because of me but because of Damon. I don't want someone else to be the reason for you to have sex with me." 

I was taken aback. Our roles had actually reversed. I was acting like some sex crazed Casanova and Alejandro was acting like this very emotional with her virginity kind of a girl. 

"Take me to your room. End of the conversation." I ordered. 

The conversation ended but I wasn't done with him yet.

¤¤¤

I tossed and turned repeatedly in my bed. It felt awfully uncomfortable that day. The mattress seemed way too tough than the one I usually slept on. Sleep had left my eyes by then and the first thing that was detected by my senses was the burnt and woody fragrance of a cologne. My eyes fluttered open in alarm.