11

Trigger Warning: mentions drugs and sex

(Y/n) POV

October 5th~Two weeks later

Evan and I are signed up for the homeschool program. We've also bought some cheap clothes for us. Once we became more serious about this we sat down to talk about it.

At our date.

We sat down at the coffee shop that's located four blocks away from Jenifer's apartment.
'So. This is a date. Right?' I ask hopeful.
'I think so.' He whispered. I smile and grab his hands.
'Then, it's a date.' I tell him. He smiles and nods his head. The waitress walks up to us and we place an order.

'So. The program said that we'll have to wait for Monday before we can start our assignments. Also, we'll have a lot of schoolwork because we're starting so late.' I say. 'Jeremy and Micheal are coming for the day on Saturday. They called your mom. They're going to bring your laptop and medication.'
'What about your medicine?'
'I'm just going to try my hardest to cope with it.'
'That's not how it works, (Y/n). You're going to have withdrawal. Medicine is drugs you know.' He reminds me. I've been thinking a lot about my medicine. I don't need it. Right? No.

We talk about Alice and our living situation in Jenifer's apartment. I feel like a mom. I'll admit it. I like the feeling of responsibly.

I get daily calls from my mom and Richard. I answer them by saying 'Have fun with your miserable life.' before hanging up on them.

Back at Jenifer's apartment we've made a new sleeping arrangement. Evan and I share the guest bed and Alice has the blow up mattress all to herself. Because Alice is in our room Evan and I can't do... the deed. It's a bit annoying actually. We haven't had sex in a month and we've began dating.

We begin walking back to the apartment. The coffee was nice. Our first date wasn't SPECTACULAR or anything, but it was wonderful. We talked for two hours while drinking coffee. At the end, before we walked into the apartment, Evan kissed me.

Jenifer and Dick had taken Alice to a park. I may have asked them to get out of the apartment for a while... but that's not the point.

As I begin deepening the kiss Evan says,
'(Y/n) we need to stop. Jenifer will see us if we do anything.'
'Well, you see-' I freeze up. What if he doesn't want to do anything right now.
'What?'
'They aren't here. They'll be back in about two hours. They took Alice to a park, then they're going to get ice cream and walk around the mall.'
'You asked them to leave didn't you?'
'Uhhh- maybe.' I blush. He laughs and picks me up.

He carries me into the apartment and locks the door. He throws me onto the guest bed. He strips off my shorts. I pull his shirt over his head. We kiss for a long time before completely unclothing. Already our lips are red and swollen. I try not to laugh.

24 minuets later.

I lay in bed next to Evan. I'm pleased, he is too. He trails kisses down my neck and through my cleavage down to my stomach. I can't help but moan. He smiles. He pulls me closer to him. We snuggle like this for a while.

Ring ring

I answer my phone.
'Hello?' I ask.
'It's Dick. When will you guys be done?'
'We're done.'
'Okay. We'll be there in twenty minuets.'
'Bye.' I hang up and look at Evan. 'Well. We have twenty minuets. That kinda ruined the mood.' I giggle. He nuzzles his face into my neck. It tickles a bit.

Soon I feel something I've never felt before. He starts biting and sucking on my skin. I bite my lip. 'God, this feels good!' I think. He keeps going once he sees I'm enjoying it.

We get dressed. I put on a turtle neck to hide my hickies. Evan brushes his messy hair and I put mine into a sloppy bun. I walk into the bathroom and slash cold water on my face. My lips are still plump, but they aren't that bad.

After dinner

Alice had fun with her grandparents. She wouldn't stop talking about the bunny she saw at the park and the strawberry ice cream she got. I'm so tired that my eyes can barley stay open.

I feel a bit dizzy.
'Ev?' I call out.
'Yes?' He comes walking into the living room.
'I feel like I'm going to faint.' I tell him.
'Okay. Alice could you go to the bedroom?' He asks politely. Alice nods. 'I'll get you a washcloth.'

He comes back after a few minuets holding a cold washcloth and a mug of hot water.
'Thank you, Ev.' I say. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep with Evan rubbing my throbbing head.