16

A/n PLEASE READ: I really don't know if you guys want me to continue or finish this story. Please comment to let me know!!!

Anyway....

~One Year Later~

Third person POV

(Y/n) and Evan lay in bed. (Y/n) turns to her husband.
'I love you.' She tells him.
'I know.' He laughs.
'Good, because I have something to tell you.'
'Really?' Evan asks tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. (Y/n) sits up. She pulls Evan up as well.
'I'm pregnant.' She says.

This leaves Evan in shock. He has no idea how to reply. Alice yells for (Y/n) from her room.

They had moved into a small two bedroom apartment close to campus. They both worked hard to pay for it, picking up extra shifts at their jobs multiple times a week.

(Y/n) ruffles Evans hair before leaving their room to check on Alice.

Finally able to process what he heard, Evan runs up to (Y/n). He hugs her and gives her a passionate kiss on the lips.

'I'm going to be a father!' He yells. Alice's eyes widen.
'YOURE HAVING A BABY?' She yells. Evan and (Y/n) nod their heads.

~Over the next nine months~

During (Y/n)'s first trimester she was very irritable. She would cry and get angry very easily. Evan was a bit scared of her.

'EVAN!' (Y/n) yelled at her husband.
'Yes hun?' Evan answered as he walked into the room. When he saw her she was in such a state of destress that she looked as if she had lost her mind.

She was sitting on the floor with her head in her hands. The room was littered with items. Her hair was more knotted than usual. Her face was red and tears were moistening her cheeks. Evan didn't know what had happened but her was terrified to find out.

'What the crap happened? Are you okay? Why are you crying?' He asked rushing over to kneel down to her.
'Help me. Please.' She whispered. What had happened? Was she okay? Why was she crying? She didn't answer these questions.
'I need you to tell me what the problem here is.' Evan told her. 'How can I help you?'

She began sobbing on his shoulder. She was shaking. Her whole body was shaking. She was having a panic attack. She had daily 'miniature panic attacks', but this was the first full-blown panic attack she's had since finding out she was pregnant.

Evan pulled her onto his lap. He hugged her and cooed gentle words into her ears. He would play with her hair and stroke it. (Y/n) whimpered into his chest and he would cradle and rock her. He knew that his shirt would have tear stains all over, but she wasn't in fit shape to leave alone.

(Y/n) went to the doctor after finding out she was pregnant. They told her that she couldn't take her anxiety medication while pregnant. She hasn't been coping too well with the first two months.

She was now yanking at Evan's shirt. He didn't know what to do. It began hurting quite a bit so he had to do something.
'Hey, (Y/n)?' He said. She was too nervous to say anything so he didn't wait for a response. 'Could you please not pull my shirt.'

She pulled away. Her eyes were huge and filled with confusion and worry. She looked like she was out of her mind. Insane. Psychotic. She began talking to herself. Evan grabbed his phone and quickly dialed the number for the nurse.

'Hello, you've reached the 'Liberty Clinic'. How may we help you?' A woman asked, clearly not giving a crap about anything.
'Hello. My pregnant wife, (Y/n), is currently having a very serious panic attack.'
'Whats her doctors name?'
'Doctor Pomatter, I believe.'
'Ah, yes. (Y/n) Hansen?'
'Yes.'

There was a moment of silence.

'Well I'll put him on the phone.'
'Thank you.'

A man picked up.

'Mr. Hansen?'
'Yes. My wife, (Y/n), is having a really bad panic attack right now.'
'She has anxiety correct?'
'Yes, but it's very bad. This is probably her worst one I've ever seen.'
'I can try to call in a  pregnancy-safe medication.'
'Please, we are desperate at this point.'
'I'll call it in right now. It will be in the pharmacy at three o'clock. Until then all you can do is comfort her.'
'Will do, sir.'
'Bye.'
'Thank you.'

He hung up. Now time to calm down the wife....

A/n: again, more writers block

I hope you enjoyed. Bye y'all!