17

Nobody's POV

'Push' Evan says. (Y/n)'s fingers digging into his skin.

'1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Good' the nurses repeated.

(Y/n) was on the hospital bed with her legs spread. Her face was flushed and sweaty. Her breathing was unsteady as she pushed. Evan took a peek at what was happening 'down there'. He instantly regretted it.

'You're doing great, sweetheart.' He reminded her as she began crying from pain during her third count of ten.

'Shut the ******* **** up EVAN!' She yelled. Her temper was nonexistent at the moment. Her fingers dig deeper into her husband's skin during the fifth count of ten.

'1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Good.' The old male nurse said. '1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. And it's out!'

They heard crying. The most beautiful and heartbreaking sound at the same time. It flooded their ears. (Y/n) sobbed with pain, love, sadness, and joy. Evan began crying too.

The nurses handed (Y/n) the baby.

'It's a girl.' She whispered. 'Alice will be so happy!'

Alice went on and ON about how she hoped they would have a girl.

'Want to cut the cord, sir?' A young woman who helped deliver asked. He nodded and took the scissors. (Y/n)'s eyes grew to be the size of saucers. He was shaking with anxiety and excitement. She was scared he would accidentally cut something wrong.

Snip. Ooo.

After the snip (Y/n) sighed and relaxed once more. She kissed her baby for the first time. It was a bloody mess but she didn't care. The doctor quickly wiped of the baby once she had gotten a kiss.

It was Evan's turn to hold their daughter. He cried and held (Y/n)'s hand, the other holding the small infant.

'How can you love something you've just met?' (Y/n) asked.

'Because she's better than we could have ever imagined. She's parts of us combined. She's been loved since conception.' Evan said. They laughed at the last sentence.

She was perfect.

~an hour later~

After (Y/n) had time to rest after giving birth guests were allowed in. Their only guests were Heidi and Alice.

Heidi brought in a pink cupcake for  (Y/n) and a pink tie for Evan inside of a basket with other pink goodies (Heidi was the only one who knew the babies sex).

She had tears in her eyes as she held her grandchild. She kept telling the new parents how lucky they were and how perfect their baby was.

Alice looked at Evan.

'Is that our baby?' She asked him.

'It is. Can you believe that that baby was inside of (Y/n)'s belly for mine months?' He asked her.

'Whats her name?' Heidi asked.

'Lily.' (Y/n) said.

~A few years later~

(Y/n) and Evan sat on a park bench watching as Heidi pushed their youngest child in a swing. They now had three kids, Lily the oldest, Penelope the middle, and Mason the littlest.

Evan laughed as Lily, now four years old, tripped and fell onto the grassy ground. They watched as Alice ran over to help her niece. Alice was now 11 years old. She was a big help with the kids too.

Penelope sat on the grass next to her parents. She kept trying to eat dandelions which (Y/n) giggled at. Neither of them tried to stop her from eating them. Heidi didn't like that they let a two year old her flowers but the parents always said,

'It's eatable. It won't harm her.' The parents were somewhat known as 'tree-hugging hippies' to their neighbors.

(Y/n) sighed and lied down on the grass. Penelope climbed onto her and tackled her with kisses. Evan seized his opportunity and kissed her too. Her kissed her lips and neck then trailed to her jawline, chest and stomach. She pleasantly moaned before he pulled away and smirked at her.

The family loves each other to pieces. After years of being broken they finally had felt fixed.

~The End~

A/n~ I hope you enjoyed this fanfic! I'm sad that it's over but I'm sure I'll write something else soon! Thank you if you read it this far! Love y'all, bye!!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜