Companion to "Because of You" coming out!!

Do you remember this scene in Chapter Seven, between Haley and Elissa?

               “You’re a good girl, Elissa. You’re smart and successful. He’s only going to bring you down.”

                I stopped and turned to look at Haley. “You need to chill. You’re turning a little thing into something huge. I needed a ride and he gave me on, and we stopped by Starbucks on the way home. It’s not a big deal.”

                “It kind of is, Elissa, and I’ve seen this before.”

                “Yeah with your older sister. But it’s not like I’m going to run off with some no-good criminal.”

                “Hey, leave Adrienne out of this, okay? You know nothing about that.”

                “Well I know I have absolutely no interest in Ant so you can drop it now.”

I've decided I'm going to write a companion story about Haley's sister, Adrienne, and the 'no-good criminal'. It's called E.T., hence the lyrics of Katy Perry's song:

They say, be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

 You're from a whole other world

A different dimension

You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light

I was listening to the song the other day and thought it would be a perfect symbolic fit. Adrienne, the good girl, who becomes involved with someone not so good, but sparks her interest. Hope you read it!

ON ANOTHER NOTE: Antanie's death date is coming up, May 22nd, which is on an upcoming Thursday. I will be having a moment of silence over my keyboard.