제1부

The sun was shining brightly as a 20-storey luxury hotel sparkled against it's rays. Making a rainbow illusion throughout the air.

A black maserati halted by the entrance. The backseat's door opened as your heels made a soft thumping sound against the clear tiles. Looking up at the sunny skies, you closed the door and waved goodbye to your chaffeur.

You removed your shades swiftly and kept it in your Gucci handbag. Your jet black hair shone against the sunlight with your full bangs arranged perfectly above your eyes. Your wrinkle-free long black sleeves blazer covered your red tank top, finishing it with a sleek black pants and black 4-inches heels.

You walked to the entrance with a great demeanor, your thick eye liner and red lips giving you a fierce look. You stopped for a bit by the entrance to let the door slide on either ways by itself.

Eyes were all on you when you entered the hotel but as what you always do, you shrugged them off.

"A room for one please." You uttered monotonously to the receptionist as the lady handed you a key hesitantly. You stared blankly at her and snatched the key on her hand, continuing your way to the elevator.

You glanced at the lace of the key to look for your number. You didn't care whether you got a VIP one or not. All you cared was for you to get a private room.

Pressing something behind your right ear, you mumbled, "Room 309."

"10th floor." Namjoon replied on the other line.

"Copy."

You entered the elevator together with three ladies and a man. The door closed as your index finger ran softly through the series of number buttons. But your finger passed by 10 and pressed 17 instead.

The ladies mouth hung open as the man gulped awkwardly seeing you walked out of the elevator confidently.

"Is she a model?" One of them mumbled as the others just shrugged.

Scanning through the room numbers, you grinned mischievously as you stood at a closed door.

Room 506. It read.

Your hand picked something inside your handbag as your other hand twisted the knob open.

You peeked your head inside and saw three men in formal black suit. Their back was facing you as they talked to another man who looked old while seating on his swivel chair.

The old man then felt odd and saw you peeking through the door. He crossed his brows while looking at you.

You chuckled awkwardly and mumbled, "Oops." while covering your mouth.

You pushed yourself inside and closed the door, getting everyone's attention. You kept your hand at your back as you secretly put the bug on the wall.

You bowed apologetically. "I'm sorry. I think I got a wrong room number."

Still lowering your head, you exited the room with a smug grin.

"Woah." One of the three men in black gasped. "She's a hot chick."

"And that hot chick is mine, cockroach." Jungkook groaned against his gadget when the bug you have put inside culprit's room recorded their conversation.

Jin chuckled and patted the younger's shoulder. "Easy, bro. I'm sure this mission's gonna be easy for, Y/N."

You walked back to the elevator to go to your proper room number. Locking the door, you quickly removed your suit to adjust something on your waist. You plopped down on the bed and kicked your heels away of your feet to change to a more comfy one.