제31부

"Run!" Jungkook shouted as the horde thickened. Pulling out a hand grenade from his hip pouch, he then removed the pin and threw it to the crowd. "Y/N!"

"On your back!" You answered sternly as you fired your Chicago Chopper against the monsters that escaped away from the blast.

The both of you ran towards the military jeep as you took the driver's seat, Jungkook then assembled the mini gun behind. Stepping on the gas, you then drove away from the monsters whilst Jungkook fired against those who were still trying to chase them.

"Ugh. Shit! They're getting out of control." He groaned when the horde seemed not to decrease in number.

You smirked. "Hold tight!" You shouted which Jungkook did without any doubts.

You drifted 180 degrees as you drove against the horde, their bodies getting squished through the big tires.

"Y'all double dead now, fuckers!" You spoke in a guttural voice.

"Okay—CUT!" The director spoke through the megaphone as you halted the jeep.

Jungkook then gave you a hand to help you get down on the vehicle.

"Aw. Thank you, my knight in shining RPD uniform."

He chuckled, pinching your nose.

"So... How was that?" You asked the staffs with a smiley face and they smiled back.

"That was dope! You guys acted naturally. It really seemed like there were zombies chasing you." The director praised and Jungkook scratched his head.

'Well, killing zombies has always been an everyday mission."

"He's pertaining to his video games, sir." You told the director, chuckling.

"Can we see the video?" Jungkook asked and the director handed the gadget.

"Of course. But it's still raw. Maybe by tomorrow, we can provide it with some edits."

"Ohh. Then we'll just wait for the finished one. Right, cupcake?" He swung his arm around your shoulder as you noticed the director's confused face. You then realized that Jungkook called you babe before the shoot started.

"Ahh. He's used to call me different pet names." You chukled.

~*~

"Woah. Guess who's here." Hoseok sang when you and Jungkook entered the hotel. " It's the action stars of the year!"

You laughed at his silliness when he started to dance.

"Did you guys film a pre-nuptial or a horror-action movie?" Yoongi asked before sipping on his coffee.

"You guys looked so cool!" Taehyung complimented and you went shy.

"Hey. You weren't even there—" Jungkook spoke and Namjoon waved his phone that showed the raw video of the film.

"I asked the director for the video." Namjoon chuckled.

"Eyyy. That's unfair! We chose not to watch it yet." Jungkook complained and Seokjin stick his tongue out.

"That's okay. By the way, Y/N! That's a cool drift!"

The edges of your lips curved up. "Thanks to my mentor." You spoke, looking at Jungkook who winked at you.

"See y'all on dinner, hyungs." Jungkook waved goodbye whilst he grabbed your hand to take the stairs.

"Yeah. Make pretty babies." Seokjin reminded with a playful smile.