제2부

Important Note: Y/N's surname will be Joo.

Let's learn Korean:
대표 [Daepyo] - Representative/ CEO / Director of a company.

~*~

The tapping of your Parker pen against the mahogany table filled your tranquil office. A document was in front of you as you were contemplating whether to sign it or not.

Your office was coloured by the mixture of black, white and a pastel cream. The blinds were slightly opened, the view of the whole city by the glass walls peeking on its spaces.

There was a knock on the double door but you didn't remove your sight on the document.

"Come in." You said monotonously.

One of the doors creaked open, revealing your secretary in his black and white suit.

"Joo Daepyo-nim, the meeting is about to start in 10 min--"

"Cancel it."

"I... I'm sorry, Ma'am?"

You lifted up your blank stare to him. "I said cancel it and reschedule it next week. Tell them to prepare a better presentation. I don't want to hear their awful proposals."

"I understand, Joo Daepyo-nim." Your secretary said and bowed, stepping back to step out of your office.

You sighed, flipping the document on it's second page when you heard another knock on the door.

"What again, Secretary Kang?" You complained, your brows creased as he entered once again with his head low.

"There is someone who wants to talk to yo--"

"I don't want any guests right now." You interrupted him, your voice raising a bit as you slammed your pen against the table.

Your secretary then bowed and exited. You frustratedly sighed, reading the document again and again when you heard the door opened.

"Secretary Kang, can you please--" You stopped when you lifted your head up and saw an unexpected guest. "--Oh."

"Why is my fiancè so mad? Hm?" Jungkook asked softly, closing the door behind him and walked towards you.

You shook your head and combed your hair up. "Nothing."

Jungkook just nodded and shrugged, making himself comfortable as he sat on your table facing you. He snatched the document beside him which was stressing you for long.

"Hmm so this is the suspect." He said, reading the document which you took away softly from his hand.

"Nah. I just have a headache making me not understand this contract that much." You breathed out, closing your eyes.

Jungkook cooed, putting your cheeks in between his palms and squished it. He pouted. "No wonder. You look so pale." His shoulders sank. "Have you taken a medicine yet?"

You shook your head, your eyes not leaving his. "Nah."

He batted his eyes. "Wait for me here. I'll get you some." He jumped off of your table but before he could turn his back, you pulled his arm and pushed him against the table, making him sit on it again.