제27부

The awkward silence was deafening for the seniors who huddled up in their conference room. Dr. Cha noticed how no one was interested in initiating the meeting so he stood up in the middle to get their attentions.

"I'm sorry to break the silence but I think it would be better for me to explain everything I know rather than let you mourn over our co-agent's death without even having any idea about the case." Eunwoo explained and Namjoon sighed deeply, sitting straight.

"It's okay. Enlighten us, please."

Eunwoo breathed out and explained, "... okay, so firstly, I would like to discuss the types of robots that Jaemin had according to my own studies." He operated the laptop as the projector then showed a photo of Jaemin's big laboratory.

"The first one is his Robot Type D, or the Humanoid. These robots are made of synthetic materials. It is composed of a hundred percent android that is ran by a system. A sample of this are those you fought with during your mission to bomb the big laboratory."

"Ah, the zombies..." Yoongi mumbled, his hand resting against his cheeks.

"Next is Type C. Samples are what we thought was Jungkook and Y/N's clones. Type C's have improved Artificial Intelligence compared to the Type D which has limited functions. This type duplicates a human in an almost impossible way and it uses the original's DNA, including its fingerprints."

"No wonder—"Hoseok mumbled to himself whilst scratching his chin.

"Where is the fake Y/N, by the way?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"We found her in Y/N's beach house. Jungkook locked her up but she's already broken so we already dumped her."Jin answered and the younger nodded.

"Now, the type B." Eunwoo continued as the edges of his lips fell. "—this is where Jimin and Jaemin's sister are categorized."

"So, they are the same of type..." Namjoon stated and Eunwoo nodded.

"They are. Type B uses an actual human's body. Microchips are inside their brain and heart for them to function to a specific command. In exchange of this..." He stopped and looked at Taehyung sadly. "--is the owner's life."

Taehyung dropped his head down at the sudden pang of pain he felt in his heart.

"W-why—Why does it have to be Jimin? H-how did that scientist able to make him his robot?" He stuttered with his shaky voice.

"I think it is when Jimin got shot and he was hospitalized. That mad scientist bribed his doctor to do whatever he wants." Yoongi stated his voice deep.

"He's right." Eunwoo agreed. "And according to the police, they found out that the doctor that Jaemin bribed was enjoying the luxury that he gave before he was arrested. Now, he's imprisoned for murder."

"I wouldn't have left Jimin even a single second. If I was only by his side, that doctor wouldn't have had killed him. I'm such an idiot." Taehyung muttered to himself in gritted teeth.

"Stop blaming yourself, Tae." Jin comforted him, patting his back. "All of these are that mad scientist's fault so we couldn't blame any one else but him."

"And also, according to Jaemin's medical examination, he is suffering from a Depersonalization Syndrome and now, he's under the control of a mental hospital." Eunwoo added and Yoongi nodded.

"That's good news. How about Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

"She's good. I have already removed every microchip installed in her and now, we're only waiting for her to wake up. And about what Jaemin said before, about him raping Y/N. It's false. There were no signs in her that she was harassed. Jaemin used her for the only purpose of making her his robot."