JK's Birthday Special

A/N:  Hi! It's been a while~ As what the title says, it's a JK Birthday Special so this chapter isn't  connected with the storyline. We could call this a Slice of Life, maybe? lol anyways, I hope you enjoy this!

*passes holy water*

~*~

You were leaning against the window in your own room with a phone pressed on your ear, a playful grin playing on your lips.

You giggled. "Alright. Copy." You spoke and the caller hung up the call.

"Eyy~ What's poppin, Cloudie~" You said excitingly to the little puppy who was busy playing inside his kennel.

He barked cutely and you gestured him to come to you which he diligently did, jumping on your lap and you chuckled at his cuteness.

"Guess what's special today. Hmm?" You spoke to the pup with a wide smile, cupping his little fluffy head as he licked your cheeks. "We have a special mission for today~"

Cloud's tail wagged, his tiny tongue lolling out as you stood up on your feet to prepare yourself for the mission. But a knock on the door stopped you from doing any further.

"Who's there?"

"It's your handsome and sexy husband."

"Oh. You must be in a wrong door, Mister. I don't have a husband yet." You sassed but the door was opened by your visitor.

"Well, soon, I will be." Jungkook cocked a smile as he peeked in your room, welcoming himself inside.

You stood few meters away from him with your arms crossed and head tilted. "I still have months to decide if I really want to marry you, Mister." You kid confidently but he just grinned, dropping himself on your bed to lie down, his right arm pressed under his head. He looked at you.

"I'll make you marry me, Mrs. Jeon." He winked and you almost fainted mentally but you just cleared your throat and maintained your cocky smile.

"Wow. So confident. I like that." You spoke and you walked towards him, stopping right before the bed.

You stared at him. He was lying down completely on his back, an arm pressed under his head and the other resting against his stomach. He was wearing a simple white shirt tucked in his black fitted tattered pants, the veins bulking on his biceps and forearm being obvious enough on your naked eyes. You swallowed unconsciously.

"Done checking me out?—"

"Why are you here, by the way?" You cut him off as soon as he finished his last syllable.

He chuckled, turning sideways and propped his arm up to support his head.

"You just asked me out on a date, babe. Don't you remember contacting me just half an hour ago?"

"I said, we'll go out on lunch time. But it's only like... 8am?"

He nodded, popping his cheeks. "I know. What's the big deal about here being early?" He asked innocently and you sighed, scratching your hair.

"You'll be waiting here till lunch, mister." You stated in a matter-of-factly tone and he just shrugged.

"And so?"

"You'll get bored."

"I never got bored whenever I'm with you, baby."

"Well, I have to take a bath, Jeon Jungkook."

"Okay, then. Take your time." He answered casually, closing his eyes and you gasped.

"Excuse me? Can't you get the point that I need you out of my room right now?"