제9부

You woke up by the feeling of emptiness beside you. You tried to look for the warmth by stretching out your arm only to find out that you were alone on your bed once again.

You opened your eyes and he wasn't beside you already. Rolling sideways, you groaned frustratedly.

After the both of you made up the last night, Jungkook decided to sleep over and spend the night staring at your sleeping face.

You were not drunk that much so you weren't hungover. You groaned again as you sat up, looking back at the empty side of the bed.

'When will I ever wake up before him?' You thought exasperatedly, running a hand through your bed hair.

However, the event last night made you smile and with your flattering heart, you went towards the bathroom to wash up.

The moment you exited the bathroom, your eyes automatically went wide seeing blue flower petals scattered beside your bed till the doorway.

'It wasn't there when I woke up.'

You walked towards the door and opened it, noticing a card on the floor. You picked it up and flipped it, seeing a cute drawing of a bee. You tilted your head, scrunching your face in confusion.

Noticing that there were still blue petals outside your room, you then thought that it may be leading to somewhere so you followed it.

You went down the stairs and stopped by the living room, noticing a card on the table. This time, a calligraphy of the word 'YOU' was beautifully written on it.

You collected the card in your hand and headed to were the petals were leading to, till you reached the kitchen.

There sat a full cup of tea on the kitchen counter, placed in the middle of the blue petals organized in a heart-shape. Beside it was a phone which you assumed was Jungkook's.

You turned your head from side to side, looking for him but he wasn't anywhere. You reached for his phone, noticing a card that had an instruction written under it.

'Using the clues, solve the puzzle to unlock the phone.'

You crinkled your nose as you scratched your head.

'Is he really trying to make my brain work early in the morning?' You thought frowning.

However, you pressed the phone and you automatically smiled by the lockscreen photo, it was a selfie of you and Jungkook.

You put the cards down the counter, beside the cup of tea, and tried to review your gotten clues.

You glanced at the phone to see that it had a complex password.

You sighed, you didn't know what Jungkook is up but it somehow made you feel excited to solve the puzzle he gave you.

You arranged the cards consecutively.

A bee, a calligraphy of a word 'YOU' and a full cup of tea.

'Are the blue petals included?' You thought but shrugged it off thinking that it only represents your favorite color that lead you to the kitchen.

You crossed your arms across your chest with your hand cupping your chin as you studied the cards and the tea.

"Bee. You. And a cup of tea." You mumbled. "You must be representing me and I hate bees but I like tea." You creased your brows. "What does this mean?"

"Bee. You. Full cup of tea." You chanted. "Bee. You. Tea.--- Beeyoutea-- AH!" You snapped, completing the word. "BEAUTIFUL!"

You grinned, grabbing Jungkook's phone to type the word and-- it unlocks. You smiled widely, the screen showing another texts.