제14부

The van brought you to an isolated place, where there was a big hidden laboratory in the middle of a forest. The dome-like laboratory has tinted glass walls in modern style and curvy edges. The moonlight illuminating its white surfaces.

The vehicle parked in line with the other similar black vans in the wide garage. You were pulled out hastily from the vehicle, groaning in pain which the men in white suit ignored. As you were taking the way inside the lab, your eyes observed the place, your head turning from side to side to make an escape plan.

Your hands were still tied at your back as your arms were being held tightly by the men, dragging you forcefully to somewhere. The fake Jungkook led the way as your glares shot him from the back.

All of them stopped walking abruptly, making you almost stumble. But since they were holding you tight, it prevented you from kissing the tiles. The double glass doors slid open and welcomed you inside. Your eyes hurt by the brightness inside because wherever you turn your head, all you could see was white. White walls, white floor and people in white suit.

They continued on dragging you by the corridor as you took a peek on the glass doors you were passing by.

In one room, there were people who were in an astronaut-like suit, their hands holding a test tube as they mixed it with a formula. You scrunched your face up at the sight.

'Don't tell me they're planning on dissecting me?!' You thought but you just shrugged it up, making the man who was holding you turn to you and you shot him a glare.

Rolling your eyes, your sight then met Jungkook's back-- or rather, fake Jungkook. He was walking casually before you, like he knows the every corner of the place.

You observed his body. His broad shoulders, thick arms which biceps were bulging through his fitted sleeves, dark brown hair, and from the way he walks.

'He definitely looks like Jungkook.'

But you wondered, why were there people who exactly look like you and Jungkook? Are they doppelgangers? Clones? Are the other agents cloned too?

What if the Jungkook you were kissing, cuddling and laughing with wasn't the real Jungkook all this time?

The one you saw in the mall during Yoongi's birthday, the one who entered a perfume shop.

The one that Hoseok saw in a convenience store who was buying a protection.

The one that Momo was saying about Jungkook not coming to her apartment anymore.

You gasped mentally.

'It must be the fake Jungkook. He's playing with us all this time.'

You woke up from your trance by the sound of the opening of the steel door. The doorway then filled with a smoke before all of you walked inside till it faded.

You stopped breathing. Your mouth agape and your eyes widened by the sight.

By the right side, there were people in white coat, some had glasses resting above their nose bridge. Some were busy studying a specimen in a microscope and some busy typing on a holographic computer.

By the left side were jails where the specimens are coming from.

Each jails contains a human-- or rather a girl who exactly looks like the one in the photos that Namjoon showed you during the meeting.

On the next jail was another girl who was begging for help as she grasped on the bars. You can't help but to give them a sad stare, hoping that you could save them.