제13부

A/N: For those who helped me on twitter. Tysm and ily :*

Thank you to jeonkxng for the beautiful bookcover ❤️

~*~

"B-babe--" Jungkook stammered, his eyes widening at the sight of you.

A relieved smile came in his lips as he scurried to hug you but Namjoon grabbed his arm to stop him from touching you.

"She's not Y/N." Namjoon uttered and Jungkook snapped his head at him.

"What?" The younger breathed out, a disappointed smile coming to his lips.

"Kook, listen to me." Namjoon said deeply, his eyes telling his agent to put his trust on him. "You said that Y/N's mom told you that you picked her up when you really didn't. And you also said that Y/N called you asking for help--"

"Oh. About that."

Namjoon was cut off when you suddenly spoke. You pulled out your phone in your pocket and wiggled it in your hand.

"I'm sorry if I ever made you worried, Kookie but I almost got to an accident just a while. That is why I called you." You spoke softly.

"Babe--"

"Don't come near her." Namjoon warned him in full authority.

The head walked towards you and grabbed your wrist, dragging you down the hallways.

"Hyung! You're hurting her!" Jungkook yelled as he ran after you. "Hyung, stop!"

But Namjoon seemed not to hear anything until he pulled a door open. He pushed you inside the dark room and locked you in.

"Hyung, what the fuck." Jungkook cursed, his mouth agape at what Namjoon did.

"Watch your words, Jeon Jungkook." He warned, his voice deep.

"You just locked my fiance inside! What do you expect me to say?! You're harming her!" He exclaimed, his voice raising, his veins bulging against his neck.

"Kookie! Help me get out of here!" You screamed from inside the room.

Jungkook worriedly turned to the door, but before he could touch the lock, Namjoon grabbed his arm and dragged him to his office.

"Listen to me, Jeon Jungkook. Just-- please!" Namjoon breathed out, pressing his eyes hard to control himself from snapping.

"What? You're gonna tell me that she's not Y/N?--"

"Yes, Jungkook! She's a fucking clone!" Namjoon snarled.

Jungkook was stiffed. Everything seemed to be in slow motion since it refused to register in his mind. He let out a sarcastic chuckle, his tongue poking his inside cheeks with his hands on his waist.

"C-clone?"

Namjoon exhaled and calmed himself, taking a seat on his roller chair.

"Well this is what I'm not sure of but cloning was the first thing that came in my mind." He stated, Jungkook's face frowning. "Hobi has also told me that he has seen you somewhere when I knew that you were with Y/N in the first place. Kook, it is seems like you and your fiance's cloned."

Jungkook denied his statement by shaking his head and letting out a breathy laugh.

"Cloned? But why are we cloned then? And if so, what if that girl you just locked is my real girl and not her clone?!" He exclaimed, his voice raising.