제10부

A/N:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

~*~

"Sit!" You instructed at Cloud and he diligently sat in front of you. "Roll over!" You pointed out your finger and he rolled, making you clap your hands and smile in victory.

It was a not so busy weekend so mostly of the agents were in a rest day. The training field was only used by some agents and trainees who were working out so Cloud had enjoyed running around the vast space.

Jungkook stayed sitting on a bench as he watched you and Cloud playing together. He flashed his wide smile when the cute fluffy puppy ran to him, and sat before his feet, his tail waggling and tiny tongue sticking out.

Jungkook chuckled, picking Cloud with his two hands. The puppy licked his cheeks which made Jungkook giggle.

You neared them panting as you slouched by Jungkook's side to catch your breath.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked chuckling, the puppy snuggling for warmth inside his thick arms.

You took a long deep breath before you rested your head against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Cloud's so hyped up. I can't meet his energy. God, I didn't know playing with him could be so exhausting." You complained, closing your eyes.

You then felt the vibration of Jungkook's body, he was laughing softly.

"Aigooo~" He cooed with a big grin. "My babies are so exhausted." He exchanged glances from you to Cloud who's walking in circles on his lap, finding the perfect position to curl himself up and sleep under Jungkook's touch. He giggled at his cuteness.

Jungkook then lifted his head up when Hoseok stood before him, his eyes locked down at sleeping Cloud, turning his head to take a glance of you sleeping at your fiancès shoulder.

He smiled in relief.

"I'm glad the both of you have made up already." He spoke.

You opened your eyes slowly, seeing Hoseok talking to Jungkook.

"Yeah." Your fiancè breathed out, reaching your hand to lace his fingers with yours.

You leaned your head away from Jungkook, getting Hoseok's attention.

"I really thought it'll take time for you to make up of your misunderstandings, after I saw Jungkookie yesterday crying hard in the lobby---"

"Hyung!~" Jungkook cut him off, embarrassed. He lowered his head shyly, scratching the back of his neck.

You chuckled, giving his hand an assuring squeeze despite of the guilt you were feeling.

"By the way, I thought I saw you Jungkookie in a grocery store just this morning." Hoseok stated, his hand cupping his chin.

Jungkook lifted his head up again to the older with surprised eyes. "Huh?" He breathed out.

"You might be mistaken him for someone else. He's been with me since last night." You blurted out, suppressing a yawn.

"Is that so?" Hoseok huffed, scratching his head. "But he really does look like Jungkookie, he even bought a---" He turned his head from side to side, checking out if there's anyone who could hear him, confirming that there's no one, he then mouthed the word. "--- protection."

You coughed dryly. "He definitely isn't Jungkook."

Your fiancè nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I won't be needing that thing, hyung. Because if I will be making love with my wife, I'd make sure she'll get impregnated with a twin."