제15부

A/N: Please read carefully for I will be writing fake Jungkook as just Jungkook and fake Y/N as 'you'. Be aware of what the real Jungkook and Y/N were doing so it doesn't mix up with the scenes of fake Y/N and Jungkook ;)

And also, if you love codes, you'll be needing a pen and paper for this chapter (^ω^)

~*~

"You're such a bad actress. They caught you that fast?" Jungkook said sarcastically, his head shaking.

You hissed whilst you took the exit of the white room. "It was her phone's password's fault. Professor forgot to put her every little detail in my program."

The both of you walked down the hallway casually and took the lift, pressing the topmost floor where you could escape the headquarters.

"But it'll be easy to confuse them again." You stated, staring at Jungkook with a grin on your face. "I just need to escape here and it'll already be hard for them to identify the real Y/N." You smirked.

Jungkook just breathed out as he looked up at the decreasing number above the door, his hands tucked inside the pockets of his fitted black pants.

"Whatever. Just do your job well."

"Where's the real Y/N by the way? Is she already in the lab?"

He nodded. "She's ready for Professor's experiment tomorrow."

A smirk found it's way on their lips while they looked at each other. But the moment the elevator ding-ed and the door opened, it faltered.

Hoseok was standing by the doorway.

~*~

"The Police Department has contacted me and said that they can already handle the monitoring tonight. You can now rest, agents. You worked hard." Namjoon announced and the agents then bowed to him before fixing their own tables.

He turned sidewards and noticed that Jin was still focusing on something. With his brows meeting at the middle, he neared the older and peeked at the notes he was scribbling.

"What's that?" Namjoon asked in pure curiousity.

Not giving him a glance, Seokjin then continued on writing.

"We can't just ignore everything we see." The older stated in monotone. "I think there is something weird about the plate numbers of the black vans we saw."

"It's probably a code, isn't it?" Namjoon queried and Jin nodded.

"I've already tried too many ciphers but I can't decode it." He said frustratedly, scratching his head.

Namjoon chuckled and patted his shoulder to comfort him. He rested an arm against the table and the other stayed on Jin's shoulder, leaning closer to take a look at his notes.

"WNRZVA816 and XVZ1990." He read. "Codes are complicated, yes. And I think that is why you're trying to solve it with the most complicated ciphers. Why not try the simplest one?" Namjoon suggested and Jin turned his head to him, giving him a grin.

"You really are a genius." He praised and crumpled his scratch paper. "How about we try the simplest method I know?" He talked to himself and started to write the alphabet in two equal rows on a clean sheet of paper. "The reflect method."

"XVZ1990." Jin mumbled

On the first row, he wrote the letters from A to M and N to Z on the second row.

Pointing the letter X with the tip of his pen, he then made a line upwards until it reaches the letter K. V to I and Z to M.