제3부

A/N: Feels like I need to give yall a ticket to an emotional roller coaster ride again. Lol. Prepare your hearteu ;)

~*~

The party was interrupted by the sudden call of general meeting by the head, Namjoon. Since it was urgent, he informed them to just stay on their positions as he turned off the music and grabbed the microphone.

Mostly were disappointed thinking that they still have a mission to do during their day-off but Yoongi just stood up from his seat and neared the platform where Namjoon was standing.

"What happened?" He asked, his brows creasing.

Namjoon stared at him with dread. "Hyung, I'm sorry if we have to interrupt your party but--"

"It's okay." Yoongi cut him, removing the neck pillow that you gave him. "Is it an urgent mission?" Namjoon nodded. "Spill it."

The head sighed before lifting the microphone to his lips. "Everyone." He started, scanning through the field to see the agents' attentiveness. "I'm sorry to ruin your good time but we've got an urgent mission to do and it requires everyone's participation. Apparently, there had an explosion in the Gangnam Police Station. Four cops died and their weapons were stolen by the prisoners who have escaped. According to the National Police, the fugitives were mostly from a gang on hire who kills people in return of a big amount of money. And it is believed that their mastermind, Cha Kyung Tae, was the one who stole the guns in the Gangnam Station."

"Shall we be responsible too for the other fugitives aside of the gang members?" Seokjin asked who stood beside Yoongi.

"No. We'll only catch the mastermind and the whole gang members and bring them back to the jail. The rest is unto the police responsibility already." Namjoon answered, facing the agents once again. "The police have already gave me the blueprint  where the gang is hiding and we're going to raid them now."

"Okay." Yoongi said monotonously. "Let's work with the plan now."

"I'll help." You blurted out just when everyone's leaving the field.

"No." Jungkook refused right away. "I'll send you home now."

"Yeah right. So I can change to my agent suit--"

"Y/N--" Jungkook breathed out loudly, dropping his arms on his sides. "You don't know how dangerous this mission would be."

"Well there's no such an easy and safe mission, isn't it, Jungkook?" You sassed making him sigh.

"Babe, look. I know how stressed you are already with your paperworks and this mission's going to be more stressful for you." He said with pure worry laced in his voice.

You gave him an assuring smile, holding his hands gently. "I'm okay. I'm going to be okay. And besides, it's been a while since I did a mission." You pouted, his eyes softening.

"But babe--"

"Please?" You said with your cutest tone of voice, clasping your hands.

"Y/N... We may need to kill the criminals in this mission." He blurted out as you blinked few times.

"W-what?" Stuttering, your arms fell on either of your sides.

Jungkook exhaled, grasping on your shoulders gently.

"Namjoon hyung won't let us use taser this time, Y/N. Remember that it's killers we have to catch. We will die if we don't use guns."

"Oh..." You mumbled, your eyes wandering away from his gaze.

"This mission's going to be gun to gun, Y/N. No tasers and less punches and kicks. We're on a higher risk of death and I can't let that happen. I won't forgive myself if you get hurt, Y/N." He begged, his eyes glistening with tears.