제16부

A/N: You won't be able to relate for this chapter if you haven't read the Book 1. And for those who did, I hope you still remember the scenes there :3

~*~

"Forever, stop saying things like forever.
There's going to be an end anyway."

~*~

The sound of the sliding of the lift's door filled your hearing as Hoseok grabbed you by the wrist to exit.

Your heels stomped softly against the sparkling gray tiles while the both of you walked down the hallways, pure silence filling the atmosphere. The smell of the chemicals was lingering in the air, making Hoseok's nose scrunch, however, you were unbothered.

The brunette stopped walking abruptly and pressed a button beside a steel door which you assumed was a doorbell. Minutes after when the door slid open soundly, together with a steam being blown from the top, revealing a tall man in white coat and gray shirt underneath, a face mask resting below his chin.

His eyes immediately turned into crescents with a sweet smile painted on his lips the moment he saw Hoseok in front of him.

"Sunbaenim!" He voiced out enthusiastically.

"Professor Cha!" The latter chuckled, giving each other a shoulder bump.

"We're just in the same headquarters but we barely see each other." The younger chuckled, tilting his head whilst his eyes laid upon you. "Is she Jungkook sunbae's girlfriend?"

"Ah." Hoseok snapped his fingers, pulling you beside him. "By the way, Y/N. He is Professor Cha Eunwoo." He introduced you to the latter. "Prof Cha, this is--- Ay! Why am I introducing you to him?" He mumbled to himself and scratched his head.

Hoseok then turned to the younger and breathed out. "She's a fake Y/N."
Eunwoo crossed his brows. "Fake? Is she-- Wait. Come on in first and let's talk in my office."

Altogether, you walked inside the room and went straight to his office but before he opened the door to come in, Eunwoo leaned in to Hoseok and whispered something, making him let go of your wrist.

Leaning away, they both looked at you and from the look in their eyes, you've read that they're planning to do something unlikeable for you.
With a straight face, your feet moved instinctively and ran away from them. Eunwoo tried to chase you but Hoseok held his arm to stop him. He watched you storm out of the room whilst he wore his earpiece and pressed it.

“Joon, this is Hope. Y/N’s trying to escape”

“Copy.”

On the other hand, Namjoon immediately plopped down on the nearest seat beside Seokjin and clicked a program in the computer before him. Seconds after when a female’s voice then took over the speakers all around the headquarters, stating an urgent announcement.

Attention. Bulletproof Agency, Code 5. Bulletproof Agency, Code 5 please.’

“Code 5?” Eunwoo asked curiously with his brows knitting. “I only know till Code 3. What does Code 5 means?” He queried to Hoseok.

“Code 5 only happens in instances like this. If someone tries to escape the headquarters, we should alarm the whole agency so they can set Code 5. That means, all the possible entrances and exits will be closed, at the same time, agents will capture her.” He explained and the younger nodded.

“I see. It’s like Code 1.”

Hoseok pursed his lips and tilted his head. “Kind of. But the difference is, in Code 1, the agents need to escape to the training field for their safety. In Code 2, they can stay wherever they are.”