↳ 17. IRL

"VALERIA, THESE ARE MAGNIFICENT!" Tessa said through her mouthful of donut

"How long did it take you to make these?" Mark asked as he nibbled on his donut.

"Eh, not that long." Valeria shrugged as she ate a bag of cheetos. "Maybe like... an hour or so. It should've actually taken like 30 minutes but I was very meticulous about the details in this."

"If you made these everyday it would make me want to come to work even more." Chris grinned with blue frosting in his beard.

"You've truly out done yourself, Valeria. These are magnificent! I couldn't be this dedicated." Cate grinned, still in her Hela costume as the rest of the cast and crew devoured Val's donuts.

"I woke up at five and I was bored so," Valeria chuckled as she ate another cheeto, earning a small laugh from the man next to her.

"I love how you spontaneously decided to make donuts instead of going back to sleep." Tom chuckled softly.

"Tom! Be quiet! Maybe next time she'll make us waffles or something!" Taika exclaimed with a mouthful of food. Valeria smirked playfully and then playfully hitting Tom's shoulder.

"Would you rather have no deliciously made donuts by yours truly?"

"We have people who make us food-"

"-But did I make it? No, no I didn't Thomas, no I didn't."

Tom couldn't keep a straight face with how deadly serious Valeria was and began go burst out laughing as the woman glared at him. "Nevermind then! You win this one, Val."

His fellow cast members started to chuckle at the banter going on while the brunette haired woman glared at him. "Damn straight I win," she nawed on another cheeto puff and then dramatically walking away when she heard her name being called from someone else.

"You two bicker like an old married couple." Taika grumbled after taking a large bite from his donut and started to walk after the woman before loudly adding, "the sexual tension is unbearable, like c'mon! Just kiss already! Fuck!"

Tom's face immediately reddened as his cast mates began to laugh at the director's comment. It was all too true, everyone saw that something was bound to start between Valeria and Tom. And the man was so shocked with the comment, he bit his lip before hearing Chris say, "At least someone said it."

"Thank God it wasn't me, that would've been weird." Tessa nodded along with everyone else close to them agreeing as Tom gave them all looks.

"We don't talk about this," he drawed out slowly, "Valeria is just a friend." he looked at them with a small squint, seeing unconvinced looks on everyone's faces. "Guys! She's just a friend, in all seriousness."

"Yeah," Mark rolled his eyes with Cate and Tessa chuckling along before they fell into their own conversation to give to two some room.

"But the real question is this," Chris said and then took a step closer to his friend, "How long will she remain a 'just a friend,' hm, Tom?"

"I-" Tom closed his mouth and nawed at his inner cheek. Because in all honesty, he didn't know the answer to that question. As much as he hated to admit it, he truly didn't know. He was left lost for words while his Australian friend only smiled knowingly.

"Hey jackasses!" Valeria yelled from across the tent with her head only showing. "Taika wants you guys to refilm something."

"All of us?" Cate asked after she finished her donut.

"Yeah, I think it's the scene where Hela meets Loki and Thor, so you might wanna skedaddle." she grinned and sensed that their was something going on. "Are you guys okay? Everyone seems a little frazzled."

"Yeah!"

"Pft, I'm fucking fantastic!"

"I want more donuts!"

"-And they mean that we will be there soon," Tom chuckled uneasily with a small smile sent towards the woman. "Give us like... five, ten minutes?"

Val eyed them warily before chuckling and nodded. "I'll tell the boss." and then she left, leaving Tom to sigh out of relief.

"You're so whipped," Chris laughed as himself and Cate started to leave the tent.

"I am not!" Tom groaned and grabbed his Loki helmet as he started to follow them out. "Chris!"

☆☆☆

i love this so much it's so sad

but yay! taleria action! :-)