chapter2

Haeun POV
They do it again. They look at me like never seen any people. But I already used with this kind of attention. People said that me is pretty but I never think like that. Because the one who can say that I'm pretty is Eunwoo.

When I walk in the hall. I can see 5 other face that I never meet before. Are they new student?. Haeun-ah, why you should care just think about other thing. I sit at my seat and then Mr. Kang went inside with a new student. Oh, that one of the five student early. I look at him and we make eyes contact for a moment.

Seungkwan POV
When I went to the class, the first people that I see is her. The ice princess that other student talking about. We make a eyes contact for a few second before Mr Kang fake cough that make me sense back.

"Anneonghaseyo, my name is Boo Seungkwan. I'm from Jeju-do.I hope that we will be friend." I introduce myself and smile widely. "Can you show to us your ability?" a girl ask me.
I start sing a song called 'Adore u' that made by Woozi hyung. They clap for me. "Nice voice Mr Boo, you can seat beside Yujin. Miss Yujin raise your hand." Mr Kang said. 

Miss? Did teacher is allow to call student like that?The girl raise her hand while rolled her eyes. Oh! She the princess. I walk to her and seat beside her. "Annyeong" I greet her. She just ignore me and look outside the window. I roll my eyes and focus to the board.

___________
Joshua POV
"Anneonghaseyo,Yoon Jeonghan immida. Hope we can get along well." Jeonghan said while give his angelic smile.

"Anneonghaseyo Hong Jisoo immida. But my english name is Joshua Hong. You guys can call me Jisoo or Joshua." I said and smile. "You guys can seat at the back of class." Mr Park said to us. We bowed to Mr Park and walk to our seat.

___________
Dk POV
"Everyone annyeong, Lee Seokmin immida. But I prefer to be called Dokyeom or Dk." I introduce myself. "Why Dokyeom? What that means?" Mr Hwang ask me. "It means to do various things in different paths. That I will show my charming side in many category." I explain.

"That's good. So take your seat Mr Dokyeom." Mr Hwang smile to me. I think this school will be exciting. Even their teacher is kind. I sit on my seat and start our lesson

____________
Woozi POV
"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jihoon immida. I like to spend time alone but I hope you guys will understand it" I said and bow. I heard Mr Min chuckle. " It's ok Jihoon, but I hope that you will never be the 'Ice Prince' after Haeun" Mr Min said and pat my shoulder. I just nod and went to my seat.

TBC....