Chapter5

Haeun POV
"Noona!" Sungjae shout and run to me. Oh shit, the other will know that I always come here. You don't understand? Actually this orphanage is like the second house of mine. I start to visit here right after Eunwoo gone. They like my family because my own family is busy with their company.

"Haeun-shi, do you know him?" Mrs Kim ask me. "Oh! Haeunie, omma did not know that you also come" Omma Jung said. "Omma, annyeong.." I said awkwardly. "Omma?!" other student yell include Mrs Kim.

"Yujin is not this orphan child. But she always come here, so she like our family." omma explain.
"Ah, you guys can went to in. " she continue. "Nah, they will fine at outside while having fun with the kids." Mrs Kim said and drag omma inside. I look around and see other student start to play with the kids. I look at the bench and see Samuel. He is the oldest child in here.

"Samuel, weayo?" I ask him. "Yah! Did you really being cold at school?" he suddenly ask me. "Yah? I'm your noona. If I? What you gonna do?" I ask while look at the children that laugh at Seungkwan and Seokmin funny face. "Noona? You just older than me for a few day ok. If you be cold, please don't be at here. It's weird because you always cheerful at here with us." Samuel said while give me puppy eyes.

"Erm, I'm promise" I mess his hair while smile fakely. "Look hyung, this is the real Haeun that I know." he said while look at my back(?). I turn and see the new students.

Joshua POV
She turn her head and look at us with shock face. "Yah! Kim Samuel, did you say something about me at them?" she ask Samuel. Actually, we saw him  staring at Haeun first and ask him if know Haeun. He say yes and Seungkwan already ask the reason for her being cold.

But him said that we should know when her said by herself. "It's just they ask me,so it is wrong for me to answer it?" Samuel give her his innocent face. "Do you wanna die? You know I hate you guys." She give us death glare and walk away again.

"Wow, I did not believe that her smile is that beautiful." Dk praise her. "But it's just a fake smile" Woozi said. "Hyung, if you interest into her please make her smile again." Samuel said. We just nod while look he walk away.

"Lee Haeun!!" someone shout.

Tbc...