chapter3

Haeun POV
The new student is annoying, he always try to talk with me. Even I give him death glare he just ignore it. "Seungkwan, stop annoying me." I said. His eyes widen. "O-oh you talk!" he about to scream. "I still a person that can talk ok, so just shut your mouth" I said and glare at him. The bell ringing. It's break time, my peace time maybe(?)

Cafeteria

Dk POV
We walk the cafeteria while Seungkwan still not stop telling that he have a big news. We sit at the table."So, what the big new?" Joshua hyung ask. "You know the 'ice princess' is in my class and she also my seatmate. The most shocking is I hear she talk to me!" he claim. Ok..

"Just that?" Woozi hyung ask. He nod. We all sigh."We thought that you already make a problem" Jeonghan hyung said and we all laugh.

"Look, the princess" Seungkwan point to a girl who is sitting alone. "She look like did not have friend." Joshua hyung pity at her. "Yeah, but many fanboys. Look they also give her bread and milk." Jeonghan hyung reply.

When the boys walk away, she take the bread and milk and walk away. Well, I think she not really bad because she still accept gift from others.

3rd person POV
Haeun quickly walk to the rooftop.She put the bread into a box that on the table at the rooftop. "Why you guys so kind, give me food and more?" Yujin said. "Even I cold, why them always give the attention to me? I never want that except from Eunwoo, my first crush."Haeun ask herself. Kring~, the rest time is end. Haeun quickly walk to her class.

"Ok guys, tomorrow we will go to a place. It will be surprise so you guys have to get ready because it maybe will be hard." Miss Choi said. "Did all of the student join?" Seungkwan ask her. She shook her head "No,it's just the first class from all form." She answer. After that, they start study again till the end.

Haeun POV
I quickly walk away until someone shout my name. "Haeun-ah" I look at my back and see Seungkwan smile shyly(?). I give him 'what' look. "Let's walk to the gate together" he said. I just nod and walk first. "Yah Boo Seungkwan why you so- oh, the princess" a person shout.

"Ah! Haeun-ah, this is my hyung Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi and Dokyeom". Seungkwan said. I nod. "You guys maybe already know about me but one things is stop call me princess. I HATE it because my parent already give me a name." I said and walk away.

Tbc...