chapter11

Haeun POV
I sit on my sit and wait for the teacher. "Ok guys, you know that our school have model, right? But because the other model have graduated, they choose new models. One of the model are from our class! The model is Lee Haeun." our class teacher said.

Seungkwan beside me clap like seal. "Can I reject it?" I ask the teacher. "Sorry Haeun, you can't." the teacher said. "Just do it, Haeun." Seungkwan shout and he start chant my name and the other classmates join him.

I smile looking at them. "Thank you, guys." I said and smile. "No problem. You want to change right, we will keep support you." one of the classmate said. "OK, cut the drama...Haeun you can go to photography studio. The other model also at there." My teacher said. I walk out from my class. "Good luck!" I heard Seungkwan shout. I chuckle.

DK POV
I sit on the chair in the studio room. Teacher said that she will call the photographer and the stylist. I wait for them until a knock on the door. I look at the door and saw Haeun.

"Haeunnie?" I call her name. "Oh? Seokmin oppa? What are you doing here?" She ask me.
"Did not I the one who should ask you?" I ask her. "I'm the model." she said. "Really? Me too." I said. She sigh of relief. "I really relieved that the other model is oppa. You know, I still afraid of other people." She said and smile.

"Oh, you guys are here already." a voice. We look at the door and saw our teacher with 2 other people. "This is the photographer and stylist that will manage you guys." the teacher said. We just nod our head. "I will leave you guys, I have a class." teacher said and walk away. "Can I know your names?" the stylist said. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Seokmin and this is Lee Haeun." I said.

"Hi guys, btw you guys are handsome and pretty." the photographer said. Haeun mutter a thank you. "Ok guys, let try on your uniform." the stylist said. She give me the uniform and go change. "Can anyone help me with this tie." I said as I walk out from the changing room. Haeun walk to me and fix my tie with her small hand. Then I hear a capture sound. "Let me try this camera." the photographer said and smile toward us.

"Guys, let's start." the photographer shout. I am the first one. I look at the camera and smile. The stylist told me that I have a sweet smile. I blush after heard what she said.

"Next

"Next." the photographer said. Haeun look nervous. She standing in front of the camera but she can't smile naturally. "Haeunnie! Don't nervous! Try remember the derp face that Seungkwan did to you." I shout. Sorry, Seungkwan. She giggle and smile naturally. "OK, good Haeun.. Keep smiling." the photographer said.

"You are good at making her smile." the stylist said to me. I just smile. "Do you like her?" she ask again. I shake my head. "Nope, she just a friend to me." I said and smile looking at Haeun.

( author note : you guys can imagine her as Haeun or any girl you want

( author note : you guys can imagine her as Haeun or any girl you want.)

________________________________
After a few hours, we finally done. We bow at the stylist and photographer. I about to walk out from the studio following Haeun who already walk away until a hand stop me. "Seokmin-shii, can I get your phone number?" the photographer said.  I give him my number and walk toward the cafeteria.

Other members already there. "Hi guys." I greet them. They greet me back except Woozi hyung. "Woozi hyung, are you OK?" I ask him. He just glare at me. "Woozi is jealous with you because you being model with Haeun." Joshua hyung said. "I'm sorry hyung, but don't worry I only like her as a friend." I said and smile."It's not your fault. Maybe Woozi hyung can be school model if only he grow taller than he is now." Seungkwan said. We laugh when Woozi hyung smack on Seungkwan's head.

While I'm eat, my phone buzzed. I open my phone and saw a few pictures of Haeun and me. It's from the photographer hyung.
I sent Haeun pictures to Woozi hyung. When he phone buzzed he open it and blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Jeonghan hyung ask him and take the phone from him. "Ooo, Haeun picture." he said. Woozi blushing even more when Seungkwan tease him. "You should thank me hyung. You can use that as wallpaper." I said and wink at him.

Tbc...