chapter13

3rd person POV
Haeun and the boys are at the hall because there are an announcement that all student have to be in the hall. "Ok guys, I call you guys here because I want to tell you that next week we gonna have a talent show. I hope you guys can join this show to make it more merrier. The winner gonna get a gift that is secret." the principal said. The students start whispering to each other. "Ok, that it's all. You guys may go back to the class." the principal said again.

Haeun walk to the class with the boys. "Do you want to join the talent show?" Haeun ask. "May be we will." Jeonghan said. "How about you?" DK ask her. She shake her head. "I don't really have any talent." she said. "You have a talent to steal people's heart. Right, Woozi hyung?" Seungkwan said and put his hand on Woozi's shoulder. "What?" Haeun ask. "Don't mind him." Woozi said and walk ahead.

"What's wrong with Jihoon oppa?" Haeun ask. "He just having a bad mood." Seungkwan said.

_________________________
Woozi POV
The talent show, all of vocal unit want to join. But if we join that, I will not see Haeun because she did not join the talent show.

"Hey, Woozi are you ok?" Joshua hyung ask me. I just nod my head. "Come on, Woozi. We known each other for years. Tell me the problem." he said and sit beside me. "It's just my feelings for her keep deepen. When she said that she did not want to join the talent show, it make me think that we will busy with the practice and can't spend our time with her." I said and slightly pout.

"Oh My! So, you wanna say that you will miss her?" Seungkwan who from nowhere said. "Then confess to her, Woozi." Jeonghan hyung said. "How hyung?" I ask.
"Ermm...how about you confess to her into the talent show?" DK said. "That's right, make a song for her." Joshua hyung said.

________________________
Haeun POV
School time is already end. Today is nothing special, just the students keep talking about the talent show. "Seungkwanie..." I about to call him but he just rushing walk out the class. I pout. I pack my stuff and walk toward the gate.

I saw the five of them. I go to them. "Sorry Haeun, we can't walk you home today. We are busy with the practice." Seokmin oppa said and they quickly walk away. "Wow, they did not even wait for my answer." I mumbled and call my brother to pick me up.

____________________________
"Haeunnie, what wrong?" my brother, Seojun ask after I was on into the house with bitter face. "Nothing, I just bored alone." I said. "Then go shopping. Maybe you can spend your time at there." he said. "OK, I will wash first. You better not fall asleep, you are the one who should drive me there." I said.

A few day later....

3rd POV
Haeun walk into the school alone. The boys are very busy with their practise. Haeun actually upset with them because they did not even recess with her. Haeun walk to her class and sit on her seat. "Haeun, are you Ok?" one of her classmate ask when saw Haeun's pale face. Haeun just nod her head slightly.

Their walk in and they start to study like usual. "Ms. Lee, can you read the page 17?" the teacher ask. Haeun weakly stand up. "Sad is a feeling that al--" Haeun suddenly pass out. All of the students including the teacher are shock. "Boys, help me carry Haeun to clinic room." the teacher said.

Haeun POV
I woke up when heard someone talking. I hold my head because of dizzy. "Oh, you are awake Ms. Lee." the nurse said. "Why I'm here?" I ask her. "Well, you passed out in the class. Did you skip your breakfast?" the nurse said. "Yeah, I don't have appetite." I said and smile weakly.

"Oh, you can go home. I already inform the teacher. And here this is some gift from your fans I think." the nurse give me a few packet of bread and some milk. "How did they now I'm here?" I ask her. "Well, the news about you passed out was spread to all people in this school." So, they also know right?

"There are anyone come to see me when I was passed out?" I ask. "Yeah, there are your classmates and some teachers." the nurse said. So, they must really busy. They said they will take care of me but when I passed out they did not even visit me. I look at my phone hope that will have any message from them but none. I sigh and walking home alone.

____________________________
In the evening..

I walking around the mall just to waste my time. "Ermm... There are nothing to do." I mumble. "Hyung! Wait for me!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I look across of me saw them. The five of them. They are laughing and joking around.

"Busy, right?" I mumble and roll my eyes. I quickly walk out from the mall. "Let's see if they are lying to me." I said. I take out my phone and message Jeonghan oppa.

'Jeonghan oppa, are you guys still busy? Where are you?'
-haeun

'Yes princess, we are still busy. We at the practice room. Why are you asking?'
-jeonghan

"Busy? Such liars." I said. I did not reply him and continue walk to my home.

Tbc...