Chapter7

Haeun POV
"So, take a sit and what you guys want to ask?" I ask them. "Simple, what actually happen to you?"Joshua ask. "Yeah, like suddenly pass out?" Seungkwan said. "And the reason for you to be cold?" Jeonghan ask. I sigh. "Actually I scared to being close with other people." I confess.

"But why?" Dk ask. "Someone important to me is died because of me. So I afraid other will be die or hurt because of me." I said while a tear escape from my eyes. "Oh, sorry for that." Joshua sunbae said and pat my shoulder. "But your pass out?" Seungkwan ask. "Because of afraid, I did not have many friends that make me scare by skinship from the person that I not trust." I said and look down. "What did Hanbin do to you?" Jihoon sunbae ask. "He suddenly pull my hand and grab it tightly." I said and pout a little.

"Oh! You pout!" Seungkwan said excitedly. "I'm also a human, you know." I said and pout again.

Joshua POV
"I'm also a human, you know." Haeun said and pout cutely. That's right, she also a human. But why her pout is so cute. I don't know. I walk toward Haeun and pat her head." Kyeopta".

"Oh! Why you did not pass out when Joshua hyung pat your head?!" Seungkwan shout loudly. "It's ok if did not touch my skin. Ok, now visit time is end. Please go back to your home."she said with a fake smile. "That's right, let's go home guys." Woozi said. We all nod and walk toward the door.

"Wait!" Haeun shout. "Don't tell anyone about what you hear from me. If you did...." We look at her with continue face. "....you die" she give death glare. Dk quickly push us out of the room because of scare with Haeun.

"Oh! Already wanna go home, hyung?" Samuel ask us. "Nae, it's already dark. We going first, thanks for today" Jeonghan said. We all bow at Mrs Jung and went home.

"So you have a reason for being like that? I want to make you smile" I hear someone said

Tbc......