Chapter6

3rd person POV
"Lee Haeun!" shout Mrs Kim. Everyone turn their head toward the voice and see Haeun lying on the ground. All of them start panic. "Samuel, pick her up and bring her to her room." Mrs Jung with worried voice. "Let me bring her" Jeonghan try to pick up her but Samuel quickly warn him.

"Nope, you guys still not know anything about her" Samuel glare at Hanbin who touch Haeun's hand before her pass out and walk away.
"Is she okey?" Mrs Kim ask Mrs Jung. "Don't worry. She will be fine. It's already many times happen." Mrs Jung sigh.

Seungkwan POV
"Don't worry. She will be fine. It's already many times happen." Mrs Jung sigh. Many times? "Can I ask you what you mean by 'already many times happen'?" Woozi hyung ask Mrs Jung. "Sorry, many time I want to tell you but I can't. I already promise Haeun. You guys can ask her if her already awake." Mrs Jung said.

"Guys, it's already time to back home" Mrs Kim said to throw the silent. "Can we stay here until Haeun wake?" I ask her. "Sure but you think she will meet you?" Mrs Kim ask me. "What?" I confuse.

"You know, she is a quiet but more like a cold girl. She never want to talk to other people even her classmate. So, I think you guys will waste your time just for wait aimless." said a girl.

"We will wait even it an aimless wait. Because what? Because we did not afraid to be friend with her. You guys know, that all people have their own reason to be something" Joshua hyung sentence make other quiet and quickly run toward the bus.

It's just 5 of us that still in the orphanage gate while Mrs Jung already went in to take a look at Haeun.

_______________
Jeonghan POV
We walk toward the room and see a girl lying on the bed peacefully. "Oh, you guys still did not back home?" Mrs Jung ask us. We just shake our head. "We want to ask her. Because the curious might kill us" Seungkwan said. "So, just tell it Haeun-ah. Don't pretend to be sleep if you don't wanna sleep for the rest time." Samuel said while look at Haeun.

"Well look who will die first" Haeun said while slowly open her eyes. "You did not sleep?" Dk ask her. She just roll her eyes and sit on the bed. "We need some talk. Omma, can you give us a little time and kick this rude boy away?" Yujin said while pointing to Samuel.

"Yah! I'm not rude. It's just you who still never accept the truth that you just older than for a just a few day. You-" Samuel did not even can finish his speech when Mrs Jung drag him away. "Such a kid." Haeun whisper loud enough for me to hear.

Tbc...

Vote....please~~~~
(imagine this is woozi oppa aegyo)