chapter9

Joshua POV
Today is sunday and I don't really have anything to do. "Hyung, what you want to do?" Seungkwan ask me. "Do what?" I ask. "You know,  to make Haeun trust you." he said and smile. "You really want to help her, right?" I ask. "Yes, from the first time I saw her." he said and smile. "Are you falling to her?" I ask. "Nope, she just a friend to me." He smile.

Haeun POV
I went to the orphanage again. "Noona!!" Seungjae shout. I give him a hug. "Hey, Haeun." Samuel said and give me a light hug. "Sam, can I talk to you?" I ask him. "Wow, you look serious." he said. I drag him to his room because I don't wanna the kids hear it. "Should I open my heart to them?" I ask him. "To who?" he ask.

"You know, to Jeonghan, Joshua, Jihoon, Seokmin and Seungkwan?" I said. He chuckle and pat my head. "Did not you already open your heart to them?" he said. I give him confuse look. "I meant, you already told them about your past. It's also meant that your already slowly open your heart to them." He said. "But I scare, what if they gonna leave me alone just like him? What if they gonna get hurt because of me?" I ask as I remembered the time when Eunwoo gone while saving me from being hit by car.

"Samuel, what if I falling for one of them? You know, that I used to liked Eunwoo oppa." I ask. He pat my head again. "Haeun, it's Ok to you falling in love again. Eunwoo hyung must be happy if you find a new person that can take care of you." he said. I nod my head.
"And remember, the first love did not always be the last." he  smile at me. "Thank you." I said. I close my eyes start to open my heart and be myself again. I grin happily for the first time after the accident. "Welcome back, Lee Haeun." Samuel smile and hug me after saw my grin.

__________________________

Time passes so fast as I playing with the kids. "Eomma, I have to go home now. It's already late." I said and hug the kids. "Do you want Samuel to walk you home?" Eomma ask. I just shake my head. "I want to go to a shop first." I said and walk away.

Joshua POV
I'm walking home after the grocery shopping until I heard a shout. "Let me go!!" a girl voice said. "Not that easy, girl. You have to pay first for what you have done. How about we playing first? " a man voice said. I search where the voice come from. I found the voice come from the dark alley. The man about to kiss the girl with force but I quickly punch the man.

"Who the hell are you?" the man shout at me. "Let the girl go before the cops come." I said and secretly on the police sirens sound. The man panic and run away. "Are you OK?" I ask the girl who keep looking down. She lift her head. I was shock because she is Haeun. "Haeun-ah, gwenchana?" I ask her and help her stand up. She suddenly hug me tight. She was trembling. I slowly pat her back as she sobbing.

"Hey, it's OK now. I'm here with you." I calm her down. She release the hug. "Thank you." she said to me. I could see the sincere in her eyes. "Did not we already told you that we will protect you?" I ask and smile. She just nod her head. "Let me walk you home." I said. We walk until reach her home. "Go inside and take a warm shower to refresh your body." I said to her.

"Joshua oppa, thank you for helping me. I will try my best to trust all of you. I also make my mind that I will be myself again." she said and smile. I smile back. "We will make that smile keep on your face." I said.

Tbc...