chapter 15

Jihoon POV
"Yeah, I make mistake too. I forgot that you guys are not Eunwoo." she said and walk away.

"What we have done?" I said and slowly fall on my knee. I did not get chance to confess but our friendship already like this. "Woozi hyung..." DK help me stand up. "What do you think? She still love her first love." I said and smile sadly. "You also know right, first love hard to forget, Woozi." Joshua hyung said. "This my fault. We to focus on the performance for me to confess her but forget about the real her." I said.

"It's not anyone fault." DK said and pat my back. "Hyung, just let's do the best for your confession." Seungkwan said happily. "Jihoon, maybe you should spend your with her. Let's us take care of the other things." Jeonghan hyung said. "Thank you guys." I said.

_______________________________
Haeun POV
I walk to the music room, the place that me and Eunwoo usually went. I don't know why but the coldness took over me. I actually did not meant to say that to them.

"I just broke their heart." I said and sigh. I look at the piano that Eunwoo usually play. The image of him floating in my mind but then it suddenly change to another person. It is Jihoon oppa. "Am I falling to him?" I ask myself.

"Falling to who?" a voice suddenly said. I shock and almost fall until a hand wrap around my waist. "Be careful, Haeun." he said. "Thank you, Jihoon oppa." I said slowly. It is a awkward silent. "Haeun-ah, we're sorry for not visiting you when you are sick. We really did not know that girl is you. I should not force the boys to keep practicing." he said.

"It's ok, the talent show must be important to you guys. I'm just a little bit upset when you guys lied to me that you guys are in the practice room. The truth is you guys at a mall." I said and pout a little. "That time, we did not even plan to went to the mall. We are sorry." he said. "I'm also want to apologise because I should never compare you guys with Eunwoo." I said. "Why, because he was different from us?" he ask.

"Yes, you guys are different in a good way." I said and smile slightly. "Are you ok?" he ask me. "Can you call the others? I want to apologise." I said. He nod and call them. "Haeun-ah!" They shout at me as soon as the walk into the room. "Oppa-deul!" I shout and quickly hug all of them. "I'm really sorry, I should never been rude to you guys. I'm sorry." I said and slightly sobbing.

"Aigoo, don't cry." Jeonghan oppa said and wipe my tears with his sleeve. "Ahem!" We look at Jihoon oppa. "You only hug them?" he ask. I look at him confuse. "Go, hug him too." Joshua oppa said and push me toward him. "I'm sorry Hoonie oppa." I said and wrap my hand around his waist. "It's ok." he said and pat my head.

"Hyung! There are many ants here." Seungkwan oppa suddenly said. "I know right, because they are too sweet here." Jeonghan oppa said and look at us. I quickly unwrap my hand and look away blushing.

______________________________
3rd POV
Jihoon now alone with Haeun after the give the signal to the others to walk out from the room. Jihoon felt his hand getting sweaty as he was nervous. "Hoonie oppa? Are you ok?" Haeun ask him.

"Hoonie oppa?" he ask. "Yep, my nickname for you guys... Hannie oppa, Shua oppa, Minnie oppa, Kwannie oppa and Hoonie oppa " she said and smile sweetly. Jihoon just smile at her. He never thought that the cold girl he saw from the first day is the same cute girl in front of him.

"You really respect the older, right?" He ask. "Yep, Samuel and Seojun oppa really strict about manner. Eunwoo oppa too." she said and said the last sentence slowly. "Seojun? Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Woozi ask her nonstop. "Relax oppa, he is Lee Seojun. My own brother but he always busy with appa's company." Haeun said and pout slightly. They went silent for a moment.

"Haeun-ah, let's hangout tomorrow." Jihoon said, break the silence.

"Nae?" She ask. "Let's hangout tomorrow, just two of us." He said. "Did you meant a date?" Haeun said jokingly. "N-nope" Woozi stuttering. "Oppa, I'm just joking. Let's go! You have to pick me up." Haeun said while smile happily.

_______________________________
The next day

Woozi POV
I keep walking in our house. "Woozi-yah, are you ok?" Shua hyung ask me. "Nope. I don't have any clothes to wear. I want to look handsome for Haeun" I said. "I think I have something that fit you." Jeonghan hyung said run toward his room. "Try this." he said and throw to me some clothes.

" he said and throw to me some clothes

"Thanks, hyung." I said and walk away. "Good luck!" They shout. I walk toward Haeun's house. I ring the bell. Then, the door was open. "Annyeonghaseyo, you must Jihoon, right? I'm Haeun's brother, Lee Seojun." he said and smile. No wonder Haeun has a beautiful smile, her brother also have it too. "Hey, you can wait inside." He said. I sit on one of the sofa and having a small talk with her brother.

"I'm sorry for making you wait too long." a voice suddenly said. I turn my head toward the voice.
She look very beautiful.

(I use Chaeyeon as Haeun in this story

(I use Chaeyeon as Haeun in this story. You guys also can imagine any girl as Haeun.)

I stare at her until a fake cough snap me. "Stop sharing the lovely stare in front of me." Seojun said jokingly. "Oppa!" Haeun whine and hit him slowly. "Haeun-ah, let's go." I said. "Have fun guys." Seojun said. "Thanks." I said. "Thank you for make her smile again." Seojun whisper to me. "No problem, I will keep that smile forever." I said.