chapter16

Haeun POV
Today is the day of the talent show. The guys leave to the school really early today. I walk to the school alone. "Hi, Haeun. Wanna go to the school together?" one of my classmate suddenly walk beside me and ask. "Why not? They leave me alone today because busy with the talent show." I said and pout. "Your true self are really cute. No wonder why him like you." he said. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You really clueless, Haeun-ah." he said and pat my head before went inside the class. "Yah, tell me what do you meant!" I accidently shout. All of my classmate look at me. I look down embrass. All of them laugh. "Haeun-ah you are cute." Chaein said. "We like this side of you, Haeun." Youngmin said. "Thank you, guys." I said and smile.

"You are lucky that Ji-sjdjsns" Wonho about to said something but Jiwoon cup his mouth. All of them glare at Wonho. "Attention to all students, you guys may go to the hall right now." the speaker suddenly on. "Let's go." all of them said and Hana take my hand.

Woozi POV
We are in our music room as we wait for the competition to start. "Hyung are you ok?" Seungkwan ask me. "I'm fine but what if that Haeun did not like it." I said. "Hyung, I'm sure that she gonna like it. You not in one side love." DK said and pat my shoulder. "Jihoon hyung, can you give this to Haeun. She leave it with me a few days ago." Seungkwan said and give me bracelet. I just nod my head walk out to find her.

I wall through the hallway and found her with her other classmates. "She really make some new friend." I said and smile as saw her laughing I walk toward them. "Mind I borrow your friend?" I ask them. "Why not, Jihoon sunbaenim." They said and softly push Haeun toward me. I could feel my cheek getting warm.

We walk until we reach the school garden. Not one of us speak. "Haeun" "Hoonie oppa" we said at the same time. We look at each other and laugh. "You can't talk first." I said. "I just to ask you why you want to talk with me." she said. "Nothing, Seungkwan just ask me to give this bracelet to you." I said and give her the bracelet.

"Oh, thank you. I thought I lost it again." she said and look at the bracelet with sad eyes. "That bracelet must important to you." I said. "Erm. It is the last gift I got from Eunwoo oppa." she said. My heart break. Why I must jealous with the person who already gone? Jihoon, of course she will talk about him. He was her first love.

"Then you must take care of it. It is from someone who is special to you." I said as grab the bracelet from her and wear it on her hand. I fake a smile. "Yeah, Eunwoo oppa is special to me but I think I found another person who also special to me." she said while looking at me. That eyes, it really give me a high hope. I want to ask her who it is but I scare that the name that will come out from the mouth is not me. I lean in but she quickly lean back.

"Did you still feel awkward about what happen in the ferris wheel?" I ask. " It's just weird." she said. We are silent for a moment. "Err...I gonna go first. Goodluck for the competition." she said and quickly walk away.
"I can't control my feeling at that time." I mumble to myself.

Flashback
We walk into the ferris wheel. We keep silent. I think Haeun is enjoying the view. We reach at the top and the ferris wheel stop for a few minutes. "Haeun" I call her. "Yes, oppa?" she answer. "Did you enjoy this date?" I ask. "You meant this hang out? Of course I did. This is one of the best part." she said. 'hang out' I forgot that this just a hang out. Did my feeling is not reach to her? Or she the one who did not understand it?

"The view is beautiful. Thank you, Hoonie oppa." she said. "But not as beautiful as you." I said. She quickly turn her head toward me. "What did you said?" she ask. I cupped her face. "The view is beautiful but in my eyes you are the most beautiful, Lee Haeun." I said and plant my lips on hers. Her eyes widen, I just close my eyes and hope this moment last long. Then, I felt that the ferris wheel finally stop. I quickly walk out.

As soon as she walk out, I grab her hand and intertwine our hand. We just walk in awkward silent. This will not happen if I did not kiss her but I never regret it. Her hand are cold, I put our hand in my jacket pocket.

"That is all for today. I hope you enjoy it." I said as we arrive in front of her house. I avoid eyes contact wit her because the awkwardness. "Thank you, good night." she said slowly but I could hear it. "Good night." I said and pat her head.

Endflashback.

"Jihoon-ah, hwaiting! You can do it." I mumble to myself and walking toward the hall.

Tbc...