chapter4

Woozi POV
Today is the surprise visit to who know where. We have to wait in the hall. Suddenly I hear other student whisper 'the princess is here' 'she look pretty as usual' 'yeah but still cold'.

She glare at them and walk at the corner of the hall. She look lonely. "Oh! That is Haeun. Let's go to her". Seungkwan said and dragging me to her. The other just laugh and following us. "Prin-Haeun annyeong" Dk said and wave to her. She just nod her head. "You really did not talk? It's like you so quiet person." Jeonghan hyung said. "I can talk but I hate to waste my voice to talk nonsense thing" She reply coldly. Joshua hyung frown.

Haeun POV
Joshua frown. "What?" I ask him. "Did you mean talk to us is waste your voice?" He ask. "Mianhae, but not really just it tired to talk with people who is big mouth" I said and point to Seungkwan and walk away.

Joshua POV
She really different from her look. But why did she loved to walk away? I have to try make the face smile. Why? Because I want to.

3rd person POV
They went into the bus. Haeun being force to sit beside Seungkwan. She take a sit and put her headphone on. It's was a silent driving until the destination.

__________________
The Destination

Jeonghan POV
We arrived at the place. It was a orphanage. I look at the children who play happily. "Anneonghaseyo, we come from the Pledis High School."Mrs Kim said at the owner(?) of the orphanage. "Ah! The visitor, welcome to Haneul Orphanage. I'm Mrs Jung." the owner said. We bow at her. Suddenly, "Noona!!" a boy run toward us and hug a person. That person is.............Haeun!

Tbc...

Sorry for the short chapter....😞 Please vote for me.... And read my other story.