chapter8

3rd POV
After know the reason why Haeun become cold, the boys start to to make her open up with them. They will spend their whole day with Haeun to gain her trust.

Haeun walk toward her locker alone. "Hi, princess." Dk said. Haeun glare at him. "Yah, she hate that nickname." Woozi said and knock Dk's head softly. "Haeun-ah, can we said something?" Seungkwan ask. Haeun just nod her head. "We want to be your friend. We want to make you blossom a smile on this pretty face." Joshua said while looking straight into her eyes.

Haeun freeze for a moment because the sentence. She slightly happy because they are the first one who said something like that to her. "But why?" Haeun mutter slowly but Jeonghan heard it.
"Because the smile you give to Samuel. It's waste if you keep the precious smile away." Jeonghan said and smile. Haeun slightly blush before looking down. The boys saw the blush and chuckle. "So, can you try to open your heart for us?" Woozi ask and slowly pat her head. She look up again and nod her head. The boys smile. "Don't worry, we will gain your trust. Let me gain your trust first." Jeonghan said.

Haeun look at him with confuse face. "Today, after school wait for me at here. I will take you somewhere." Jeonghan said. Haeun nod. "Ok, let's cut this and go to class. Bye my beloved hyungs." Seungkwan said in his diva tone. The other just roll their eyes and then Seungkwan dramatically gasp. Haeun let out a soft chuckle. 'We will keep making you smile blossom with our might' the boys said in their head.

_________________
Haeun POV
I walk toward my locker and find that Jeonghan already there. "Jeonghan oppa, sorry if I late." I said. "It's ok. Let's go." he said walk ahead. I follow him until we reach basketball court. "Why we are here?" I ask. "Of course we will play basketball. Let's play like this, one point one question." he ask me. I nod and try to reach the ball from him but he shoot the ball first.

"What you like to do?" he ask. "Reading." I answer. He take the ball again and shoot in again.
"What your favourite food?" he ask. "Ice cream." I answer. We keep play and he the one who get to ask the question. I take the ball and try to throw the ball but it did not get in.

"I want to shoot in too." I said and sulk. He take the ball and give it to me. "Want me to teach you?" he ask. I nod. He told me to stand in front of him. He slowly correct my hand from behind. I got freeze and having hard time to breath but he whisper some word and sentence that calm me.
He correct my posture. I throw the ball and it get in the ring. I smile happily forget that Jeonghan is behind me until I hear a camera click.

"So, you can ask me. What is the question?" he ask. "Why you guys want to help me change?" I ask. "Because we want this smile keep on your face." he said and show me his phone. I mutter a thank you.

After that, Jeonghan walk me home. We also change our phone's number.

'i hope i will not regret after trust you guys.'.

Tbc..