chapter 10

Haeun POV
I walk toward my locker to take my books. "Hi, Haeun." a voice said. I close my locker at look at the voice owner. It is Seungkwan and the boys. "Hi guys." I greet back and smile a little. "Oh! You smile." Seungkwan said happily.
"Actually, I make my mind to be myself again and stop being cold. I also want to trust you guys." I said and smile. "I'm glad to hear that." Jihoon said. "Thank you, Jihoon oppa." I said. "Oh! You call him oppa." Seokmin said. I could see that Jihoon low his head with a blushing cheek.

"I also gonna call sunbaenim 'oppa' if you fine with it because Samuel want me to keep manner." I said. "I loved that kid." Seokmin said. I chuckle. "How about me? Are you gonna call me oppa too?" Seungkwan ask me. "Nope, you are same age with me." I said. He pout. "When is your birthday?" He ask. "December." I said. "Yes! You have to call me oppa too because I born early from you." Seungkwan said. The other just laugh at Seungkwan attitude.

I look at my watch and class about to start. I pull Seungkwan to the class. "Bye oppa-deul." I shout at the other.

___________________________
3rd person POV
"Bye oppa-deul." Haeun shout at the other. The boys just smile. "Samuel is right, she just a bubbly girl that we have to protect." DK said. "Does you guys like her?" Joshua ask. "I just like her as a dongsaeng." Jeonghan said. "I like her as a friend. A really good friend." DK said and smile. "How about you, Woozi hyung?" DK ask Woozi who keep quiet.

_____________________________
Haeun POV
Tomorrow our class have a music class. I forgot to learn how to play piano. "Seungkwan oppa, what kind of music instrument that you get?" I ask Seungkwan. "I get guitar." he said. "Do you know how to play guitar?" I ask him. "Not really but Joshua hung can teach me." he said and grin. "What should I do?" I sigh and pout. "Aigoo, what did you get?" Seungkwan ask me. I show him my paper. "Piano?" he ask. I nod my head.

"I know one person that could play piano." he said. I quickly look at him. "Seungkwanie oppa, can you ask that person to teach me how to play piano?" I said with puppy eyes. "OK. Just go to music room when the the fifth class. Our teacher is absent, so we will study by ourselves." he said and roll his eyes in joke way.
"Thank you." I said and show him finger heart.

"You really different from your cold side." he said. I just nod. "Actually it's hard to keep myself cold. But I scare people might get hurt because of me again." I said. "It's OK, now you have us to help you." Seungkwan said and pat my head.

______________________________
Woozi POV
I walk toward the music room because Seungkwan said he want me to teach him piano. I walk into the room and find out there are no sign of Seungkwan. I walk toward the piano and slowly running my fingers on the piano.
"Wow, Jihoon oppa...you can play piano so well." a voice said. I look at the door and saw Haeun. "Why are you here?" I ask her. She pout. "Actually Seungkwan oppa said that I have to wait here to meet his friend that can play piano. I want to him to teach me piano." Haeun said. "So, you are the one who want to learn how to play piano?" I ask.

She nod and suddenly gasp. "Jihoon oppa is Seungkwan's friend that could play piano?" she ask. I nod. She suddenly run toward me and hold my hand. "Jihoon oppa, can you teach me how to play piano?" she said and make puppy eyes to me. I could feel my cheek get warm. "S-sure." I said. Oh god, Jihoon why you have to stutter.

"Now, sit on the chair." I tell her. She sit on the chair. I walk toward her and correcting her position. "You have to sit straightly so, you can play it more comfortable." I whisper to her. I could see her flinch. I just chuckle slightly. She start to play the song that she choose. I could see that she was shaking when she play with piano. "This part is hard." she mutter at the part that she keeps make mistakes.

I walk behind her and slowly put my hand on her. I could hear her heart beat because I basically back hugging her. I play the part she make mistake to make her notice her mistake. "Haeun, don't nervous. Just keep calm." I whisper to her. We play the song from the start. My heart keeps beating fast. I secretly looking at her. "Thank you, oppa." she suddenly turn her head towards me and our faces just about one inch away. I blush crazily. She let a fake cough that caught my attention. "Gomapda." she said and smile. I know my answer for DK question.

I don't like her as a friend or dongsaeng.
'Because I love her'

"Oppa, let's go home." she said that snap my thought away. I nod and grab her hand. We walk until reach the gate. I look at the gate at saw my members. They keep giving me a tease look. I look at what they look and realise that we still holding together. I glare at them and look at Haeun who is walking toward her car. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I look at my phone

✨Vocal Team chat room✨

AngelYoon : Uri Jihoonie, how is your date with Haeun?😏

Jisoos : Did you take the chance to get know her? Did you act cool?

HappyDK : Hyung~~how is it? Hang out with HAEUN aka your crush. 😘

DivaBOO : You must be thankful to me, right? You just have to treat me food. 😚

DivaBOO : JiHa couple! I ship it. 😍. OMG, you must blushing while reading this, right?

I look at them and saw them grin at me. "I hate you guys." I said and look away to hide my red face.

Tbc...